The 3.2.0 update is now live on PC and consoles. For more information, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87832/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report miscellaneous issues that don't fit into any other categories. Please check for a fitting section first!

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Exposed Stutter

KhroalthemadbomberKhroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 844

Since the implementation of the new sound effect for when a survivor becomes Exposed, I've had a VERY noticeable game stutter occur for like half-a-second whenever I either make someone Exposed or become Exposed myself.

When this happens, my game freezes for that brief duration and I can not do anything, and am temporarily immobilized. Once it ends (after a short period of time) the sound effect plays and I am shown to be Exposed.

It is also obviously worse when ALL survivors become Exposed whether by NOED, E3 Myers, or Devour Hope. The stutter during that time is even longer as it is now affecting every survivor in the match.

I've asked around and it's not just me experiencing this and am hoping that it gets fixed soon.

Comments

• antgnsteaantgnstea Member Posts: 358

Does it also happen with the madness status? Cause I got major FPS drops with it. It is slight with exposed status, but it is definitely there.

• KhroalthemadbomberKhroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 844
    edited September 12

Next time I take on a Doc I'll see but I've also realized it happens on locker grabs too.