The 3.2.0 update is now live on PC and consoles. For more information, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87832/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

The Gen Wars

BackByDaylightBackByDaylight Member Posts: 92
edited September 11 in General Discussions

I don't have a main killer not yet at least, but I see it in streams and in my games, survivors are OP in SWF to be blunt but anyway, I'm going to play how I want for now on but if you tunnel me in survivor, I'm going to make your friends suffer for it .I know how much you hate losing to me

Comments

• FireHazardFireHazard Member Posts: 1,861

Such an odd post.

Is this supposed to be a threat to anyone you specifically know or just people in-general? Because tbh, people rarely ever remember the names of those they were being toxic too or just in-general they don't remember their names.

• BackByDaylightBackByDaylight Member Posts: 92

@FireHazard it's a warning you got the Memo

edited September 11

@BackByDaylight Again, I doubt anyone is going to remember you if they do this to you.

And if you're playing at green ranks regularly, you'll expect to get tunneled. If you play at Red Ranks, its a rare occurrence but can still happen. Invest in DS if you don't want to get tunneled.

If you're talking about a Survivor tunneling you, than... face walls when picking up Survivors? I can't explain how a SWF has become less of a threat over-time for me. They can still be an issue, but they're not really a devastating force that 90% of people here claim they're.

• DonnieTheZombieDonnieTheZombie Member Posts: 79

U wat

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 2,451

Is this seriously a threat? [BAD WORD] lol.

wtf is this forum nowadays?

No no no I die every match killer know's exactly what my perks are and every one escape's, even when I'm in a completely random locker or behind a wall where they can't know where I'm at. I will not tolerate this targeting I will make it awful for other players. You all know what's going on .

I really don't... and nobody else here does. You specifically being targeted doesn't apply to everyone else here.

Maybe take a break from Survivor so they stop actively searching for you during that time frame?

• YamaokaYamaoka Member Posts: 1,073

What platform?

• SpiritbxSpiritbx Member Posts: 261

You are being tunneled because you are the easiest to find.

• iBetClaudetteiBetClaudette Member Posts: 55

Drugs are a powerful thing

See what I'm saying it's just alot of indifference here, how can you all be against me if you don't know what's happening. This proves my point anytime I post something it's a gang of people insulting my intelligence and character seems like mf are in the know except me not one of you since I've came here tried to friend me invite me to anything but keep playing dumb it's fine I'm just telling what's going to happen.

• brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 2,744

Please don't hurt me 😭

@brokedownpalace dont wet your Willie's now, god speed help us

• ItsYourBoyGuzmaItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 685

So you're one of those players that'll say " well, looks like im gonna run Mori's from now on/play nurse forever hmmpf! "

LUL

• SpiritbxSpiritbx Member Posts: 261

You realize that you are very hard to understand right? People are being dismissive because you aren't making any sense.

edited September 12

@BackByDaylight ???

What're you talking about, nobody understands what you mean. This isn't a test of intelligence, its just several people pointing out that they have NO IDEA what you're talking about.

Just because you get singled out at the start of a Trial, or you get targeted, doesn't mean WE ALL DO. And in turn, we have no idea what you're talking about. I used to get found first every time when the game started, but that was because I was just too easy to find. Improve upon that and you'll have an easier time...

@FireHazard My words are simple. What's not to understand I feel targeted and for it I'm running mori's , camping and tunneling for a week if they don't back off maybe a month

• MegsAreEvilMegsAreEvil Member Posts: 650

So where can i report you for trying to intimidate me?

edited September 12

@BackByDaylight You make it sound like the people that do this to you are actively reading this thread. Not everyone who does this is actively out to get you specifically...

I doubt this post you made to inform whoever these people are will get to them. But good luck with that. This entire post is like 3 people talking, except 1 doesn't actually exist, the 2nd is making the threat, and the 3rd is all of us questioning why this post was made and or who it was directed to.

• SureSpearSureSpear Member Posts: 211

Mate, calm down. This game isn't even a real competitive experience, and it never will be. Just take the L and move on.

@FireHazard Maybe it will reach them maybe it want but i have to do something all I want was to do is level up my Jake while playing survivor the culling is upon them and I'm going to rank one with these actions all will know true horror and anguish. As I have felt

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 1,529

Oooh so that was the point?

Anyway it's not a smart way of dealing with it, if a killer tunnels you and you get revenge on survivors you don't accomplish anything except bothering innocent people, who might in turn do the same thing. Just take advantage of the challenge to get better.

Also, people on this forums are a very small minority among the players, I'd say the chances your message "gets through" are zero.

• QuickStiQzQuickStiQz Member Posts: 152
    edited September 12

Ok

@White_Owl How I'm I going to beat discord or party chat while someone is spectating me telling the killer which way I'm going where , I'm hiding. I could probably be a rank 1 or at least rank 4 survivor if this wasn't the case but it is and they are here because it would'nt be so many post about Chucky or any killer I mention if they wasn't here I promise these people act like trolling is a way of life. Ok I could see if I get caught fair and square there would be no salt but the way I'm treated in survivor is just abominable. I have no chance of winning if they can't get me the tunneling the next survivor and still they come mysteriously fine me when I'm in a locker or soon as I make my move which I'm great at timing btw. This is a group effort they can't find the ruin when I'm survivor but if I play killer and walk to the other side of the map 30 secs ruin is destroyed. Can you explain that if I go left and the killer is going right he just reverts his Choice and come my way. Oh and what about when there in a chase and I'm near by they just chase me the entire match. Even though he can't catch me he just chases me the whole match but all of you know what's going on I'm going to do this all month to show you what's it like if you don't stop I don't care if innocent people get caught up in my wrath you shouldn't have started this I'm not going to sit there and die all day to bum ass killers I'm better than most of the twitch streamers and youtubers and I'm losing to garbage killers so stop are this will proceed.

• RydogRydog Member Posts: 679

Wat

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 9,144

The odds are pretty slim that you’ll find them again, although it can happen.

edited September 12

@GrootDude I'll never play survivor again until they apologize better get good at gen rushing

• SureSpearSureSpear Member Posts: 211

Enjoy spending a great many moons looking for the one killer player who just so happened to switch to survivor and then just so happened to get matched with you.