Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

New black figure sprites for survivor lobby creation - thoughts and change ideas.

New sprites

I heard many complains coming from my friends and overall community over the look of those new "invite sprite figures", and I must say - they do not look the fanciest. It's all personal taste but I know that a lot of people actually want this to change.

Possible solutions
  1. The easiest one would probably be to remove those sprites and keep just the invite buttons.
  2. Another solution I can think of is to make them a regular 3d models just like the rest characters so instead of them turning awkwardly with the camera they would just stay in place. Additionally, it would be a nice touch for them to have idle animations; it might be just a random character's idle animation or they could have their own custom idles.
  3. The last thing I can suggest is to keep the old look with no sprites/models and invite buttons except for the old bottom left one (next to rituals etc).

If you have any other ideas be sure to leave them right here!