Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Adept achievements

Got all the survivor adepts months ago.

For the killers, I've finished 8 out of the current 16 killers, but I'm curious to know which ones people found easy or harder to get.

For some reason, I had a relatively easy job doing Trapper, Wraith, Plague, and took me like 5 nurse games.

But I tried to do Spirit for like an hour or more and couldn't do it. I mean, I'm not the best at killer, plus rank reset was yesterday so there's me who just came out of rank 17 killer going against survivors at rank 13 who were probably rank 6 a few days ago (rank reset is so fun XD)

Anyway, the ones I have left are Doctor, Hag, Spirit, Clown, Pig, Myers, Huntress, and I think Cannibal.

Comments

• BigFudgeBigFudge Member Posts: 239

Plague and Legion were incredibly difficult to get for me for some reason. Gatekeeper emblem is what let me down every single time 😂

• PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

I have Adept Billy, Hag, LF, Freddy, Pig, Clown, Spirit and Plague. LF, Spirit and Freddy were before the changed requirements, but Im pretty sure I would have double pipped anyway. Adept Plague, I got it on my first try, but only because I knew about Plague's power going against the conditions of pipping. Hag's and Hillbilly's took me a bit more time, mainly because I dont play them. Pig was also on my first try, and I was actually surprised how I double pipped.

Adept Trapper is the one Im trying for right now, but I always get stuck with Brutal Killer. I would like to try others like Adept Doctor or Legion once they get reworked. Getting Adept Nurse is highly unlikely for me.

As for Survivors, I have all except for Adept Dwight (still level 1), Bill (level 1 as well), Jeff (farming to unlock him) and Jane (unlocking her after Jeff). Laurie, Myers, GF and Ash can go suck it, because I dont own them and dont plan on getting them.

• TragicSolitudeTragicSolitude Member Posts: 5,046
    edited September 2019

Spirit is my main, and yet I had more trouble getting the adept Spirit achievement than any other killer's. I had one match that was I think over 30 minutes as I had the last 3 gens on lockdown and kept slugging for the 4k but not being able to find the last survivor... they got the hatch. That was before the EGC, though.

Before the EGC, the hatch was my biggest problem when trying to get different killer achievements.

I always go for the killer adepts at the crappiest ranks possible. Most adepts I got on the first or second try. For both Plague and Huntress, I just played as an M1 killer without ever using their powers.

For both Doctor and Legion, I had someone kobe off the dang hook at the end of the match. I was not amused, but at least I knocked them right back down. Still, the game really knows how to be mean to killers at the worst possible times, huh.

• PyroDudePyroDude Member Posts: 442

I am only missing Ghostface and I am having a lot of trouble trying to get it

Adept nurse was difficult for me because I am bad at Nurse but I still managed to get it eventually

Plague and Legion were easy to me. I got plague without really trying, I just ran her perks and was surprised when the achievement popped.

Micheal was very easy because the survivors gave themselves to me.

All survivor adepts were no big deal, I was only scared while playing laurie and david (i don't like using Object of obsession or no mither). But I was very lucky when I did adept david because one survivor kept the killer busy the entire game.

• RakimSockemRakimSockem Member Posts: 1,392

Laurie and David were definitely the worst. OoO gets you tunneled and No Mither is just playing the game on hard mode.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

I have all except Bubba, Plague, and Clown.

I have to say the hardest part is definitely Gatekeeper, since that's something in the survivor's control.

Plague is really good at stopping gen progress, but Bubba and clown suffer due to Bad kits. Bubba has good perks, but can't take advantage of them very well. Clown's perks are only good if you find people, and even then he's bad at that.

Nurse I got on 3rd try. Legion I got on first try. GF was on second try. Huntress took 10, Billy took 4... Hag took me 19 (her perks are all hexes, which always get destroyed). Wraith took 8 (his perks aren't great). Trapper took 2 (I love playing trapper, so it really wasn't due to his perks there). Micheal I got after 3 tries (got to be one of the best games I had though).

The main thing I notice is that it really depends on the teachable perks they have. If they have bad ones, then they won't do well. Also if they have low tier perks, then they'll probably do worse.

Maps are also a big factor. Try to get ones you're good on. I try to avoid swamp maps and Haddonfield for this purpose.

One thing people don't seem to realize is they don't have to get a 4k to get iri devout. You just need 9 hook events.

Instadowns make you suffer with this, since hitting a survivor twice counts as two won chases, where an instadown only counts as one. It definitely effects the chaser emblem.

More on the emblem system is here: https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Emblems

Honestly, survivor adepts are easy compared to killer ones. I wish they'd either make it so Gatekeeper was in your control, Adepts were based on a 4k, or survivor adepts required the same as killers (a double pip).

• MewMew Member Posts: 1,646

Ive been trying to get the adept ghostface achievement but its actually really annoying. I have to play him like a regular m1 killer without exposing people because that can hurt my emblem points, but i also have terrible perks in game.

also almost every match ive tried to get it the survivors have had keys and insta medis, rip.

• PyroDudePyroDude Member Posts: 442

I had two matches as Ghostface today (it takes a long time to find a lobby as killer)

Both matches went well. I hooked every survivor pretty often. I kicked a lot of gens. I didn't expose for longer chases and I am playing at low ranks. So it should be easy, right?

Nope. Those emblems are bs. I perform so well and still only get 1 pip.

• GroxiverdeGroxiverde Member Posts: 767

I got doctor yesterday and it was really easy, first attempt. He can delay gen progression with overcharge, and catch survivors off guard with M&A. I had iridescent king+ 75% shock range though XD

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 6,651

I have every and tha hardest of all was David King because i despise No Mither.

Oh also Huntress and Nurse but i used Rank Reset to my advantage :p

• LirulinielLiruliniel Member Posts: 3,007

Hardest survivor was Laurie and Ace for me.

As for killer Nurse, Billy, Wraith, Plague, and Ghostface I need to get still.

Longest running and hardest was Myers at 6 attempts and Leatherface at 3 attempts. Most killers I get around the first or second with the majority being first.

Best one I got was Huntress. Lullaby died early and the rest of her perks are meh. Surprised I got it at rank 5 with those three perks and no addons.

• MathiaStefMathiaStef Member Posts: 132

Just all killers cause the devs made it ungodly hard for killer

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,681

The only survivor adept that could possibly cause some players difficulty in obtaining is David King. With 'No Mither', you are forced to play broken, making you an easy target for a killer.