We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

What is your favorite youtuber that plays dead by daylight?

2»

Comments

• BloodyBunnyBloodyBunny Member Posts: 46

Ardetha but i prefer playing and watching the killer while i still play and watch survivor i prefer killer in general

• No0b3,

Farmer John,

Monto.

Everyone who doesn't watch farmer john go watch him

• martin27martin27 Member Posts: 543

Although they don't play it regularly or competitively i do enjoy watching Achievement Hunter play DBD. warning it make ruin things for you in a certain way as i can longer think of the demigorgon as anything other than a pokemon that just repeats it's own name.

• ChiChi Member Posts: 759

HybridPanda, DemiPlays, No0b3.

• premiumRICEpremiumRICE Member Posts: 276

Otzdarva and Tru3ta1ent

• ElkElk Member, Trusted Posts: 797

Hybrid Panda, Noob3, Paulie Esther, Pain Reliever, Monto, Puppers, Tru3, Ohm, Luminum, Gorilla and Ussylis

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 10,739

Still Noob3

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,415
    edited October 12

I watch a bunch; Noob3, Monto, Puppers, Farmer John, Otzdarva, Ardetha, Zubat, Ohtofu, Scott Lund, Fungoose, HybridPanda and Truetalent.

Its very calming to listen to them play while working.

• ahandfulofrainahandfulofrain Member Posts: 145

I thought so for a while too but he seems into it again recently!

• khaotick1ownkhaotick1own Member Posts: 2

Sattelizergames. Great stream. Funny and explains builds

• NikkiwhatNikkiwhat Member Posts: 957

Monto & Puppers. Occasionally I'll watch HybridPanda and Tru but I cant watch em,for too long, as sometimes their videos/matches feel pent up salt/disdain if things aren't perfect.

• WaffleFalafelWaffleFalafel Member Posts: 336

Fungoose, Tithi, Not Otz, Zubatlel, and Scottjund