Home Bug Reports Killers The Demogorgon
With regards to Error 112, we apologise that this error is still affecting our players and can assure you it is receiving our attention. Please bear with us and we will update with more information when we can.
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

Demogorgon M2 doesn't trigger borrowed time/mending

kisfenkinkisfenkin Member Posts: 141

PS4

Demogorgon M2 doesn't trigger borrowed time/mending

My son unhooked me directly in front of the Dem, who was charging their lunge/m2 attack, I was pulled off the hook and the Dem struck, downing me. The killer was definitely in range for BT, and my son definitely had it equipped.

Comments

• CyberianFauxCyberianFaux Member Posts: 147

Did the Demogorgon just teleport? The Demogorgon has a passive ability where he has no terror radius after teleporting for a short duration that is increased by add-ons.

• kisfenkinkisfenkin Member Posts: 141

It's been a few days but this is still pretty clear in my mind. We were on the farm. The Dem had spotted my son as he was on the way for the unhook, chased him at least the distance of a jungle gym, and my son dropped a pallet on him in the jungle gym where I was hooked. While my son went to unhook me the Dem broke the pallet and charged a lunge, which downed me and missed my son as the unhook completed.

I can't recall if we could hear the terror radius. I remember thinking that it was an incredibly short range to use the lunge attack, unless they knew it would avoid borrowed time.

I haven't been in this situation again, perhaps the devs meant for the lunge to not trigger BT? That would be wrong I think, as even chainsaws don't hit through BT.