Home Guides
With regards to Error 112, we apologise that this error is still affecting our players and can assure you it is receiving our attention. Please bear with us and we will update with more information when we can.

Can someone teach how to 360 on console?

HURRI_KAINHURRI_KAIN Member Posts: 358

Title

Comments

• xZeroStrikexZeroStrike Member Posts: 128

There are numerous guides on 360's up on YouTube, really. The same principle applies on console as on PC: Rotate your movement in one direction, turn your camera in the other.

If you rotate your left joystick clockwise, you'll push your right joystick to the left, whilst rotating your left joystick counterclockwise, you'll push your right joystick to the right.

I'm unable to create an actual guide as I don't have the tools to record controller input, but I do hope this helped in some way.

Note that 360s are largely dependant on the killer. A 360 working doesn't mean you did it right, but a 360 failing doesn't mean you did it wrong either: a bad killer will miss almost regardless and a good killer will hit you anyway.

Good luck!

• xBEATDOWNSxxBEATDOWNSx Member Posts: 384

Step One: Don't.

It's not a reliable tactic.

• Mystaria13Mystaria13 Member Posts: 412

I don't spin my camera the opposite way I spin or do I spin it at all. I have found that the traditional 360's don't work very well because hit boxes are huge! What seems to work for me is instead of spinning my left analog stick in circles when the killer gets close, I just do fast half circles and 3/4 circles and Usually I end up behind the killer while their swinging in the opposite way which makes them miss but I've even had those hits register a hit. So, until they fix hit boxes there's not many counters or jukes we can do to avoid hits.

• Nos37Nos37 Member Posts: 1,160
    edited February 9

As Killer on Xbox, I've gone against a full SWF team that all wiggled their left joystick (move) back and forth quickly, causing them to wiggle like a duck, and causing every lunge attack to miss (by every, I mean 90%). I only hooked 1 survivor the entire match. I managed to slug 1 at the end, but a drive-by heal to get them on their feet was all they needed to wiggle all the way to the Exit Gate. They are still pushing the joystick forward, but they just wiggle it from 1 o'clock to 11 o'clock once or twice per second.

Maybe the lunge connects while they snake left, but the hit info has to be confirmed survivor-side and by that time the survivor is snaking right on their end so the hit is returned as a fail. Same would apply for the other direction. Or maybe they leave behind an invisible trail that the lunge has to follow (like a heat-seeking missle), but the lunge hitbox detects the Survivor for a split second just as the trail pulls the lunge away from the survivor long enough to register a miss? I don't know.

Now that I think about it, this happened to me on the Gas Haven map, and the Gas Haven Map was the map I suggested needed a rework in the recent survey. I completely forgot about the Survivor-sided Azarov's Resting Place. Too bad I cannot change my survey...