The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report issues with specific killers.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Just had a Hag moving like Sonic the Hedgehog..

Atrushan88Atrushan88 Member Posts: 1,612
edited September 19 in The Hag

Platform: PS4

Okay she wasn't that fast, but she was a lot faster than Hag is normally. She didn't have Waterlogged Shoe(she could teleport as well), or any speed boosting perks(in fact the first moment I saw her she was moving really fast, so even if she had something that increased movement speed she wouldn't have been able to use it). She did have Dying Light, but other than that there was nothing new or changed I could think of. I don't think people can hack on PS4 so is this just a bug? Perhaps I'm lagging or imagining things but I don't think so as I barely had any issues aside from the fact that she could catch me really fast compared to Hag normally.

Not sure about steps to reproduce. I'm not ENTIRELY sure what happened, just that she was moving NOTICEABLY faster than Hag should.

Only had a Hag this one game since the patch so..

Comments

• Atrushan88Atrushan88 Member Posts: 1,612

She was moving really fast the moment the game began. Like she saw me first, and was pretty far away but caught up really quick. Nothing like any other Hag I've faced without some form of movement speed increase. I don't think I was imagining it either. It really felt like she was moving way faster than normal. Agitation only works when carrying someone.