We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report issues on XBOX One specifically.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

If this is an issue that occurs on all platforms, please post your report in the most fitting category instead.

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

I've had a rather interesting crash...

Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 1,668
edited September 19 in XBOX One

This morning, I experienced a rather bad crash. I didn't know if it was a part of a perk bug (which I don't think so, since I was running: Empathy, DS, Botany Knowledge, and Kindred), or a map bug, but at the end of my second phase on a hook, when I was about to die, my screen shook violently, froze, buzzed a loud noise for about a 20 second period, then crashed.

I was a P1 Laurie at the time, in the center hook of the map, with the two silos. 1 Generator was left.

This occured on my Xbox 1, which hasn't had a crash like that in a year since just after Clown's release.

I do not know if it was related to that Dying Light bug, or if it is a map issue, as I was on the new map.

Feedback I have in general to the Devs:

1. Tone down the background noise. There is a lot more background noise on the new map (Underground Complex), and it makes it hard to hear for both sides.
  2. Fix that Dying Light bug.
  3. Keep up the good work and fix Legion. : D
Tagged: