The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Played PS4 for the first time in a few months....frustrating experience..

Rex_HuinRex_Huin Member Posts: 1,044
edited September 20 in General Discussions

Found I had now dropped to level 17 survivor.

Waited and eventually found a lobby.

First two lobbies seem to suffer from the ‘4th person never arriving’ syndrome – how is this still a thing?

Eventually after much faffing and lobby hopping a game gets going.

Game starts. First person disconnects after a few seconds. Second and third follow within 30 seconds.

I repair one generator. Killer closes the hatch. I open the gate and escape (Bonus: I got the ‘Left Behind’ trophy – seems appropriate..)

Anyhow 40 minutes wasted. I don’t get much gaming time these days. I can’t afford to waste it like this. I thought survivor lobbies would be quick with the new killer out?

Comments

• HawkAyeTheNooHawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 262
    edited September 20

Think it was fixed before but ive noticed the stuck in the 3 person lobby thing is back with latest update.

Low ranked PS4 is a [BAD WORD] show, has been for a while. Try get them pips and get out of there quickly. Theres nothing good to be had in these games.

• Rex_HuinRex_Huin Member Posts: 1,044

Currently waiting for a survivor game for 30 minutes. Several lobbies failed to result in a match starting.

BHVR can you tell me if there is such a long queue for survivor games why does the lobby not fill when I get there !!??

• StupidPalletsStupidPallets Member Posts: 395
    edited September 20

It depends on the time of day on PS4, a lot. Prime Survivor hours for getting a quick match are 3 p.m. - 9 p.m. est. After that, you're slowly going to have longer and longer wait times. After 12 p.m., you just have to stop playing Survivor cause it's way too long a wait — most likely because the Survivor teams encountered are scummy and bad mannered SWF's and Killers don't want to deal with that.

At least that's my experience.