Home Dead by Daylight Forums Polls

Wowee, look at this new polls subforum

Comments

• JallybwanJallybwan Member Posts: 412
    Killer

Sorry for the bump, but how do you create a poll?

• JallybwanJallybwan Member Posts: 412
    Killer

Thank you! ^-^

Is it possible to create a new poll that isn't in Polls?

• Halloween2005Halloween2005 Member Posts: 73
    Survivor

I like to play both survivor and killer but I've been recently been playing a lot of survivor in the red/purple ranks at around rank 3,4,5 while my killer rank is in green at around rank ten

• TinyMoon3TinyMoon3 Member Posts: 45
    Survivor

I do play both, but because of where I live and it being winter right now, I've been playing survivor cause I've been lagging way too much as killer because of these cold temperatures and snow. For now, I only play killer if the daily is easy and doesnt require any hooks. Otherwise I get messaged saying "fix your wifi" and sentences with words I wont repeat.

• FichteHiroFichteHiro Member Posts: 711
    Both

I generally play both roles equally.

• angela1987angela1987 Member Posts: 1
    Survivor

I personally like surviver I'll try killer one dwy

• Sir_Child1234Sir_Child1234 Member Posts: 217
    Killer

mostly killer but if i have a bad game i switch or play another game.

• Epicu2Epicu2 Member Posts: 46
    Both

Both, because I love to play survivor and killer, and I love to loop the killer around trees lol

• Pior_MortePior_Morte Member Posts: 525
    Both

Love and play all killer (except Billy) right now I'm having trouble with the Executioner adept.

As survivor I am a Ace main, have P3 lvl 50 with all perks on him but play others for challenges.

• Kotoura_san94Kotoura_san94 Member Posts: 7
    Both

rank 3 survivor ... Rank 17 killer ... tells my story xD this is on my ps4

my pc gameplay is still fresh .. i think ive played survivor on it a couple of times.

• V1V3V1V3 Member Posts: 87
    Killer

I play killer for the following reasons:

No bad teammates

Lots of bloodpoints

Near instant matchmaking

More fun to play

Easier challenges

• NekoGamerXNekoGamerX Member Posts: 4,461
    edited July 2020
    Both

play both.

• EntitledMyersMainEntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832
    Killer

Obviously.

• maximus909maximus909 Member Posts: 16
    Survivor

Survivor. Just purchased my LEADER long sleeve shirt at DBD Merch ;)

• I used to play killer.

• AhNoobusAhNoobus Member Posts: 1
    Both

I've noticed at different times i'll get a game faster on which one I pick so I just try to alternate oftne.

• DBD78DBD78 Member Posts: 2,687
    edited November 2020
    Both

Both but mostly survivor.

• sqmuxlsqmuxl Member Posts: 52
    Both

yee yee new subforum

woot woot

• DADDYMYERS1978DADDYMYERS1978 Member Posts: 43
    Both

I play both sides killer more often than survivor. Basically it's try to survive and get bullied. Try to kill them get bullied. I understand the life isn't fair concept but you don't have to be 🍆's to eachother

• ExalyThorExalyThor Member Posts: 67
    Both

I play both, now based solely on queue times (short queue times for survivor in the morning, short queue times for killer in the evening). Though the tomes are what made me play survivor, I used to play killer only.

• miketheratguymiketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719
    Both

I play both but I very much prefer survivor, I enjoy the sneaking and cat and mouse style of gameplay more than I like the aggressive chase and attack type of gameplay.

• QwQwQwQw Member Posts: 4,411

How the hell did this get necroed?

• thatboosteddwightthatboosteddwight Member Posts: 21
    Both

Killer is to easy now this game needs a chapter dedicated to addressing the 200 known bugs...

• Pet_The_LizardsPet_The_Lizards Member Posts: 1,337
    Both

This thread is pinned, and "which role do you play" is a pretty timeless question. It was bound to get necroed.

• mightytoxic784mightytoxic784 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 14
    Both

Wheres the new discussion button i literally cant find it anywhere

• Aradia5589Aradia5589 Member Posts: 5
    Survivor

I play survivor But I want to start playing killer , just a little worried I will definitely bomb out on my first try

• SsajbambusaSsajbambusa Member Posts: 456
    edited August 2021
    Both

People who don't play both sides shouldn't really be considered in any kind of balance changes.

Yeah sure, X feels to play unfair against and stuff... but just because it feels this way doesn't mean it is... You know what is the best way to defeat something? Start doing this something - Starcraft tought me this... Holy crap ZvP is so easy and inba... jokes on me, it's super hard to pull off and now I know how both sides work...

@Aradia5589 Just start playing and don't care about people opinions. Watch Otzdarva's any guide and you will have lots of basics. Wraith is propably your best bet to start with (Must have sloppy butcher though), maybe Trapper.

• Survivor

Survivor main for now. Trying to get more into Killer, largely sticking to Legion and Demo-dog, but it's just a more stressful role tbh. At the moment I mostly play friendly to farm rift challenges and get used to the mechanics.

Kinda hoping that one day they might upgrade the tutorial mode so that you can try out different killers. I have little to no interest in playing the Trapper.