Home Discussions General Discussions

A Letter From Survivors to Killers... (REAL TALK)

2»

Comments

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 7,994

I disagree. You are asking them to divert a huge amount of their resources from working on the main game to working on a self-admitted casual mode that now has to be balanced for and maintained alongside the main mode. Any problems the over game has is now worked on at a considerably slower pace because the devs would ALSO be working on Super Dead By Daylight II Turbo. All this, and there is no guarantee that it will even be able to find the middle ground between "no one plays it" and "it split the player base".

• a killers job is to stop escapes and kill you, you guys are heavily prioritizing one and allowing all the others to escape, that is tunneling and camping, which also rewards the survivor and killer less bp´s so no dont let them go, dont focus on them, play regularly with the only goal in mind getting points and just doing your job, nothing excessive nothing less.

• csandman1977csandman1977 Member Posts: 1,796

Try messeging the killer to see if he wants to join your fun. If not then either dodge lobby or deal with it.

I would love to not have 3 gens pop before i get a first hook but im not going to ask the survivors to not do that. Personally as killer i find being looped annoying not fun.

• Lost_in_the_FogLost_in_the_Fog Member Posts: 420

"No killer kills their prey right away." What? Have you ever seen a horror movie? Maybe they don't kill the "final girl" right away because there needs to be a plot, but everyone else is mostly there for the body count once the killing starts.