Home Dead by Daylight Forums Technical Issues

Game forces DC - No network connection

atli_furryatli_furry Member Posts: 6
edited September 2019 in Technical Issues

I play on PC and recently (around the start of double BP) the game just disconnects me mid trial and shows the loading menu with "No network connection" error. I have a stable connection and there is no way it was my internet's fault. It happens once in few to several games but still - I already lost a lot of time and bloodpoints.

Any possible way to maybe fix this or is there an answer why is this happening? I'm getting REALLY sick of this!

EDIT: Just got disconnected from the game while playing with my friend, however I got my points from the match and post-game screen says the killer DCd (whilst my friend is still on the trial)

Post edited by atli_furry on

Comments

• MeatBycicleMeatBycicle Member Posts: 754

Good luck getting anyone to acknowledge this. Everyone just keeps blaming it on your internet and PC even though its effecting a lot of people after the 3.2.1 update.

• GesteppieGesteppie Member Posts: 29

My friend is having the same issue, but thankfully it's only occurring to him in pre-game lobby.

It's happened to me once or twice, but not nearly as consistent as him.

• ohenohen Member Posts: 21

yup same thing happening here mate as if I play killer either at the start or mid way through a match the game can just freeze and it will kick all the survivors but I still keep my points however I lose my offerings and add ons so its annoying as hell

• GopherGopher Member Posts: 50

Happens all the time to me. Before this patch I was getting a constant update rank error and losing bps and items even when surviving the match. I thought the newest patch would fix this, only to have this ridiculous bug happening. I've said it time and time again, their dev team must be working on another game or is completely out to lunch because they wouldn't know how to make a properly working game if their life depended on it.