We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
Another Idea for A Legion Buff
- 110% movement speed.
- 24 meter terror radius.
- 130% movement speed.
- 32 meter terror radius.
- Takes 15 seconds to recover. (Cooldown)
- Stun takes 3 seconds and reduced Tunnel vision.
- Lasts for 7 seconds.
- Pallet vault takes 1.3 seconds.
- Fast vault takes 0.9 seconds.
- Medium vault takes 1.3 seconds.
Changes how FF works
- Legion can't down injured Survivors with DWs while using FF.
- Legion can down injured Survivors without DWs while using FF.
- Legion can perform medium vault like Survivors, medium vault takes 1.3 seconds. (That means Legion must now respect the angle rules for fast vaults like Survivors)
- Legion can now see Scratch marks and Blood pools.
- Hitting a healthy Survivor will Reffil Legion's entire power gauge.
- Hitting a Survivor with a basic attack while not in FF will deplete the entire power gauge. (This is just to not spam FF after hitting a Survivor)
- Manually ending FF will also deplete the entire power gauge.
Changes to deep wounds
- Mending is now a healing action.
- Self mend now takes 12 seconds and now has Skill checks.
- Mend timer is now 20 seconds and will not go down while in a chase, in the killer's TR or while mending.
What do you think? (Tell me if I missed something)