We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Another Idea for A Legion Buff

Base Stats

• 110% movement speed.
  • 24 meter terror radius.

Feral Frenzy

• 130% movement speed.
  • 32 meter terror radius.

• Takes 15 seconds to recover. (Cooldown)
  • Stun takes 3 seconds and reduced Tunnel vision.
  • Lasts for 7 seconds.

• Pallet vault takes 1.3 seconds.
  • Fast vault takes 0.9 seconds.
  • Medium vault takes 1.3 seconds.

Changes how FF works

• Legion can't down injured Survivors with DWs while using FF.
  • Legion can down injured Survivors without DWs while using FF.

• Legion can perform medium vault like Survivors, medium vault takes 1.3 seconds. (That means Legion must now respect the angle rules for fast vaults like Survivors)
  • Legion can now see Scratch marks and Blood pools.

• Hitting a healthy Survivor will Reffil Legion's entire power gauge.
  • Hitting a Survivor with a basic attack while not in FF will deplete the entire power gauge. (This is just to not spam FF after hitting a Survivor)
  • Manually ending FF will also deplete the entire power gauge.

Changes to deep wounds

• Mending is now a healing action.
  • Self mend now takes 12 seconds and now has Skill checks.
  • Mend timer is now 20 seconds and will not go down while in a chase, in the killer's TR or while mending.

What do you think? (Tell me if I missed something)

Comments

• WeckWeck Member Posts: 1,175

130% feels slow...

How fast does legion go during ff currently?

• EleghostEleghost Member Posts: 85

Not really sure about the vaulting time differences as i think legions vaulting currently still looks awkward since the "rework". Deep wounds probably won't be changed much if anything it should be if you're out of a chase it depletes instead of in the terror radius but it was specifically changed for terror radius because you could abuse it by looking away from survivors and having it deplete while still chasing them. Either way most killers with status afflictions i.e. doctor, legion, are not fun to really play against as survivor and are more of a annoyance than anything else.

• NullSp3cNullSp3c Member Posts: 398
    edited September 30

I think that it would be bad because if you are a 110% killer, you need something to help you chase.

I would recduce 1.3 seconds to 1.2 seconds, and that makes a lot of difference.

The vault mechanic is very interesting tho and gives the needed counterplay.

I would suggest that instead of feral frenzy being able to down survivors just by one hit, do it like old franks mixtape. I'll explain:

• The Deep Wound bar depletes in 30 seconds. Only goes down outside a 24 meter range and when mending.
    • Hitting an injured (that doesn't have deep wounds) or exposed survivor while in Feral Frenzy, reduces their timer to start with only 20 seconds, instead of 30. Each hit takes 10 seconds by default.

This gives him chase potential when the survivor has deep wounds and also more counterplay in a chase.

Also, how is the cooldown on missed attacks?

Edit: Legion will need some more buffs if these changes are received, because he wasn't good before. Just tunneling.

• AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 228

There still be a cooldown for missed attacks, I like that idea of Frank's mixtape DWs on injured Survivor.

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 834

I just want base cooldown to be 3 seconds again like please