Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.
Another Idea for A Legion Buff
- 110% movement speed.
- 24 meter terror radius.
- 130% movement speed.
- 32 meter terror radius.
- Takes 15 seconds to recover. (Cooldown)
- Stun takes 3 seconds and reduced Tunnel vision.
- Lasts for 7 seconds.
- Pallet vault takes 1.3 seconds.
- Fast vault takes 0.9 seconds.
- Medium vault takes 1.3 seconds.
Changes how FF works
- Legion can't down injured Survivors with DWs while using FF.
- Legion can down injured Survivors without DWs while using FF.
- Legion can perform medium vault like Survivors, medium vault takes 1.3 seconds. (That means Legion must now respect the angle rules for fast vaults like Survivors)
- Legion can now see Scratch marks and Blood pools.
- Hitting a healthy Survivor will Reffil Legion's entire power gauge.
- Hitting a Survivor with a basic attack while not in FF will deplete the entire power gauge. (This is just to not spam FF after hitting a Survivor)
- Manually ending FF will also deplete the entire power gauge.
Changes to deep wounds
- Mending is now a healing action.
- Self mend now takes 12 seconds and now has Skill checks.
- Mend timer is now 20 seconds and will not go down while in a chase, in the killer's TR or while mending.
What do you think? (Tell me if I missed something)