We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
Patch Notes 3.2.2 | Hotfix
- Fixed an issue that caused a visual desync between clients and host on the End Game Collapse timer.
- Fixed an issue causing the control sensitivity sliders settings to not be properly applied.
- Fixed an issue that caused the scream animation from the Infectious Fright perk to be delayed if the Survivor was performing an interaction when affected.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Second Wind perk not to become disabled when grabbed out of a locker.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Hag to scream when teleporting to a phantasm trap.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Survivors to be misaligned with the Jigsaw box with a ping over 100.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused a Survivor in the Survive With Friends group not to make it into the public lobby.
- Fixed an issue that caused Host spectators in a Custom Game not to be sent back to the IIS (splash screen) when disconnecting.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible for The Nurse to blink inside the office building in the Azarov's Resting Place map.
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple Survivor's hair not to cast shadows.
- Misc LOD fixes.
- Fixed an issue that caused players ranks to reset each time they rebooted the application.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from submitting a ticket through the Customer Support button in the Help & Tutorials section of the application.
- Adjusted the projectile throwing interaction (The Clown, The Huntress & The Plague) to increase its responsiveness.
- Direct bottle hit from The Clown will generate the Bottle Toss score event twice.