We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Who is more viable?

SasukeKunSasukeKun Member Posts: 442
edited October 1 in Polls

Now you obviously don't have to agree with me, but compared to experienced players I've come to the conclusion that i think Hag is just a better Demogorgon in terms of playstyle.

In addition i think it needs something more added like Freddy got

Who is more viable? 147 votes

Hag
52%
Techn0Mc_HartyBossdragobvGibberishAdelooPandomicemancatMrDardonJnnsMuBlueberrykatoptrisBuily09Star99erVolantConch1719Spartagone45AcesthetiicMiniPixelsMegaWafflearslaN 77 votes
Demogorgon
29%
Ark_the_Bonsaimistar_zzacmangamingmcNuggetsBlade92JetTheWaffleCatPokerface303taboosoulsPluSN1P3R5G3TH3ADMaelstrom10Ramxenoc445BBQnDemogorgonzirumioxMicheal_MyersKwanghyunAxX7891SkeletalEliteShrekIsHotDaGreenBolt 44 votes
Chicken, idk
17%
LavernnePhantomMask20763Mister_xDIhatelifeindieeden7LCGasterKrazyAce13ElkTheHoodedOnepootis_BearthedevalexAzurlynxNuclearBurritoBoosted_DwightJoao_Bandicootmusstang62RIP_LegionPigsterpalletsryummyanonymous31337 26 votes

Comments