Home Discussions Lore

Making David King Homosexual

1235»

Comments

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 10,354

I guess you'll just have to wait for David Kind to appear on the Archives.

• PrincessPoopPrincessPoop Member Posts: 900

I’m really hoping they explore more than two characters per tome, otherwise it could be YEARS before we get lore for some characters.... I doubt I would even still be playing this in a couple years lol.

• ImpalaImpala Member Posts: 136
    edited October 2019

1. It matters, because BHVR is not responsible with their sexuality, lol, BHVR can't come now and say that Ash is gay because it is not their character to decide his sexuality.

2. Even if I didn't read her lore, go figure she is from the World Wars, no wonder she is straight. The outfits don't mean Jack for me, a Hag in an Orient Express doesn't make sense either and it is not related to her lore.

3. Can you name me some? Cuz none of the DbD killers have a loved one. (Can't talk about Bubba since I haven't seen his movies). I can tell you the same if they don't give a sexuality to their characters, so what's your point? I'm won't be upset, but by my standards, David doesn't look or act gay. Revealing their sexuality won't move the lore forward in any way, so what I'm telling you is that there is no need for this. You can always play Doki Doki tho.

• Micheal_MyersMicheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,036

I feel as if this added into his lore is unneeded, but maybe an upcoming survivor could be in the LGBT?

I just feel already established characters shouldn't be pushed into the LGBT realm.

So maybe someone could make an LGBT character concept, But other than that lore wise, no one established should be pushed into that realm.

That's my thoughts on the matter.

This discussion has been closed.