We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report graphical issues.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

No struggle phase on second hook

JiggleWiggleJiggleWiggle Member Posts: 88

The platform was PlayStation

The map Coldwind Rancid Abbatoir

The killer a legion with an mouldy oak offering.

The killer hooked everyone 2 times. First hook there was no option for 'Attempt Escape'.

No one entered the actual struggle phase on the second hook. You didn't have to press any button saving you from dying.

I died on hook and stayed in the game even after dcing.

This was my screen.

And this what the killer saw.

Theres another hook lit and from the angle i would assume i was hooked on it before.

The killer couldn't see the red auras of the latest used hook it was still yellow nonetheless that the person was already unhooked.

Like i said the killer used the mouldy oak offering.

Tagged: