Nintendo Switch™ players: Instability issues prevented us from releasing the mid-chapter update and The Archives. Good news! We are working towards launching the update sometime next week.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report issues with perks and add-ons.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

Please be sure to include the perk name in the title like this: [Brutal Strength] I'm too strong!

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Lost an item at the end of a match

WeckWeck Member Posts: 1,421

No franklins demise or anything like that

On ps4.

I checked my items afterwords, and it wasn't there

Can I get it back?

Comments

• FairP1ayerFairP1ayer Member Posts: 306

I had this happen to me the other day, I escaped without having to use my insta heal, and afterwards it ate my gauze roll. When I looked at Nancy it looked like it ate up an insta heal too because I swore I had 3 before I started. This was as Nancy, on the PS4 against, Huntress at Gas Heaven.

• ItsMeFreddy103ItsMeFreddy103 Member Posts: 2

Every time I escape with an item from a chest I don’t get, why does it do that I lost purple flashlights because of that please check on Xbox what is the problem

• FairP1ayerFairP1ayer Member Posts: 306

sigh Another chapter, another long list of game breaking bugs it introduced…

• yakul1nausicaayakul1nausicaa Member Posts: 46

Yes, i have had this happen. Has anyone else noticed, offerings sometimes don't get used and post match they're still selected in your loadout?

• Msbre0523Msbre0523 Member Posts: 6

Almost every match I play since last update, when I escape either through hatch or exit gate my items disappear. I've lost a alot of keys, maps, toolboxes and instaheals. This game just keeps taking from the survivors, next is instaheals which are going to be so stupid to use. Next is probably going to be our keys, then toolboxes.