Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report issues on XBOX One specifically.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

If this is an issue that occurs on all platforms, please post your report in the most fitting category instead.

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Speed Glitch (Survivor)

ArkhamChingyArkhamChingy Member Posts: 1

I don’t know the map’s name that well but it has a broken wooden structure near the middle of the map. On that map, I was getting healed on top of a hill and after I was healed, my character had a tremendous speed boost, assuming until the end of the trial. My walking speed was equal to my running speed and my running speed was a unlimited speed burst. When I crouched, the glitched stopped and that’s that. Though this could look like an advantage, it is unfair towards the killers and can assume the role of a hack. Please patch this BHVR, thank you for reading this. (This was on Xbox)