Home Polls
Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.

I honestly wanna know how many people like to go against spirit

2»

Comments

• WickedMilk03WickedMilk03 Member Posts: 624

Its an interesting match because it is more intense and thrilling ngl

• premiumRICEpremiumRICE Member Posts: 702

I don’t mind.

as long as it isnt omegablink nurse

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 6,283

One of my favorite killers to face. True match of skill and mind games.

• katoptriskatoptris Member Posts: 984

She give off that ghoul vibe to me whenever she go thru her passive phases. It probably the reason why I enjoy going against her.

• RIP_LegionRIP_Legion Member Posts: 425

Not really about Spirit but the people I've ran against are usually [BAD WORD], facecamping first hook before either a gen or ruim is found, that sorta thing.

• PandomPandom Member Posts: 19

I used to really enjoy playing against Spirit, and I still think the concept of the character itself is great. What I don't enjoy however, is playing against the same character in the majority of my matches, which does generally happen to me with Spirit.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 3,661

I don't mind. I could use the practice.

• YoukoYouko Member Posts: 72

Because I play her so much, I do a bit better surviving against her. I also run a stealthy Nea build most the time, so that works well against her.

• LirulinielLiruliniel Member Posts: 2,863

Exactly. I seem to do well against killers I play a lot off.

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 3,172

Not an issue for me but my teammates usually can't face her.

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 2,481

Personally I like facing her because you need to juke and outplay her. Except when they do the stand-still-at-a-pallet tactic, which is simply cheap bs.