We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

I honestly wanna know how many people like to go against spirit

2»

Comments

• DocSparksDocSparks Member Posts: 14

Prayer beads is fun to go against imo. It's interesting and kinda spooky.

• WickedMilk03WickedMilk03 Member Posts: 515

Its an interesting match because it is more intense and thrilling ngl

• premiumRICEpremiumRICE Member Posts: 276

I don’t mind.

as long as it isnt omegablink nurse

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 4,173

One of my favorite killers to face. True match of skill and mind games.

• katoptriskatoptris Member Posts: 448

She give off that ghoul vibe to me whenever she go thru her passive phases. It probably the reason why I enjoy going against her.

• RIP_LegionRIP_Legion Member Posts: 156

Not really about Spirit but the people I've ran against are usually [BAD WORD], facecamping first hook before either a gen or ruim is found, that sorta thing.

• PandomPandom Member Posts: 5

I used to really enjoy playing against Spirit, and I still think the concept of the character itself is great. What I don't enjoy however, is playing against the same character in the majority of my matches, which does generally happen to me with Spirit.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 1,676

I don't mind. I could use the practice.

• YoukoYouko Member Posts: 18

Because I play her so much, I do a bit better surviving against her. I also run a stealthy Nea build most the time, so that works well against her.

• LirulinielLiruliniel Member Posts: 897

Exactly. I seem to do well against killers I play a lot off.

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 2,170

Not an issue for me but my teammates usually can't face her.

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 1,669

Personally I like facing her because you need to juke and outplay her. Except when they do the stand-still-at-a-pallet tactic, which is simply cheap bs.