Home PTB Feedback Archives 3.3.0 PTB Gameplay Feedback
The 4.3.1 Bugfix Patch drops today. For release times and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201738

This Mettle of Man buff makes it ridiculous strong!

... for Memes

Activate it multiple times is stupid with this condition and wont change anythink, its still trash tier. Yeah the old version was op, but the current version or this new "buffed version" is worthless. The perk needs a complete rework to fit in the game and be balanced, there are so many great ideas in the forum. This new ptb version is definitly not better 😅

Sry my English broke today ✌

Comments

• NuclearBurritoNuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,706

InB4 people start using it a ton each match

• gantesgantes Member Posts: 1,611

If anyone manages to use it more than once in a somewhat serious match, please post a video. I shall declare you Memelord Supreme.

• ArtickArtick Member Posts: 296
    edited October 2019

I agree.

Why does it matter if it can be activated more times when literally EVERY SINGLE COMPLAINT about the perk was that IT IS TOO HARD TO ACTIVATE and requires people to totally get out of their way and play like potatoes, not contributing to the match in any way.

Like it can't even be triggered once and their buff is to allow us to trigger it more times. This is just an attempt to make it look like they tweaked the perk without doing anything so people stop complaining. Expect the next change to be in 5 months from now.

• ad19970ad19970 Member Posts: 2,986

This perk needs a total rework. It probably needs to give you an entirely different effect. Being able to take one hit without actually getting hurt is either brokenly op, or absolutely worthless like it is now when you can't fulfill its conditions.

• TATAHARAMBETATAHARAMBE Member Posts: 103

we can't even activate the perk once lmao

• ZensunimZensunim Member Posts: 80

Make it activate when you get put in dying state 3 times. In typical gameplay, it won't activate because after your 3rd down, you're dead on hook. But if you manage to wiggle free, get saved, DS, or heal up from a slug, you'll get that free extra hit. Could balance it more by making the killer's aura reading activate after getting the extra hit instead of after healing to full.

• oxygenoxygen Member Posts: 1,796

Actually managing to use the perk in its current state not once but TWICE is little more than an extreme meme power move.

If someone managed to do that against me I would probably simply let them go out of sheer respect for their dedication to the memes 😄

• JayjayJayjay Member Posts: 16

The only thing I can think of to make this perk not stupid strong but not stupid weak is to make it so safe unhooks also count towards the total of 3 necessary stacks.

• Luigifan64Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,011

Seriously just make it work with safe unhooks or only require 2 protection hits already

• casedistortedcasedistorted Member Posts: 58

I was sad when I bought Ash just before they implemented the nerfs because there was no reason for me to go for this teachable anymore. Once they changed Mettle of Man's triggering conditions it was never seen in a game again. Always sad to see them change a great character or perk or killer shortly after everyone's bought them.

• JordanMaliciousJordanMalicious Member Posts: 220

On release MoM was a nuisance and needed fixing but they decided to absolutely bury it. Unfortunate :/

• AikanaroAikanaro Member Posts: 310

Agreed, go bullying killers for free hits is unnatural and stupid.

• sankisanki Member Posts: 261

I'd say I can't agree more, just rework it come on!

• StaticAlex_YTStaticAlex_YT Member Posts: 6

The thing is, you need "Protection" Hits. It was way more over powered before. This is only a slight buff from the nerf it was given before.

I feel this change is fine to be honest.