The 3.3.0 PTB is now live! For more info, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93850/
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Why do you play your main killer(s)?

mrmeowskeeenmrmeowskeeen Member Posts: 7

Of course people play the killer(s) they do because they like the power, but anymore reasons?

Why do you play your main killer(s)? 75 votes

I play 'high tier' killers, no tryhard swf is getting past me!
12%
myers_obsessionruktWickedMilk03Financial_Stability18dwhyteThetainted1MysticAdvisorRin_is_my_waifuSinisterDog 9 votes
I play 'low tier' killers, to prove people wrong on how good the killer is/like the challenge
9%
WINTERSVolantConch1719brokedownpalaceBunnyTheHuttxEaHailohghostface_tryhard69 7 votes
I like the killer(s) cosmetics/how they look
17%
FallenRanger0StevoInji0h_DoctorPluSN1P3R5G3TH3ADshepherd404Akarate_DolphinSome_Dood64premiumRICERaven014anonymous31337Dicklaycia 13 votes
I play killer(s) hardly played to surprise survivors
6%
AshleyWBMicheal_MyersRIP_Legionjasonq500Lambda 5 votes
I like the killer(s) lore
9%
ElkNullSp3cRicardiBacardin2njauwuLentoroHellbentBloodyBunny 7 votes
No other reasons, just like the power
45%
Mc_HartyBossAdelooPandomMister_xDFibijeankatoptrisPeasantZarStocherCrazewtboyRamxenoc445RainbowPatooieExerlinCaptain_Spauldingad19970smappdoodaAzurlynxwhammigobambamShrekIsHotGrootDude 34 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• mrmeowskeeenmrmeowskeeen Member Posts: 7

I forgot to add I play all/most killers cause I like variety option cause I had to remake this poll, but just pretend that's an option too

• CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 487

If I'm having a good day I'll switch between them, if I'm having a bad day, say hello to Spirit and Freddy

• Financial_StabilityFinancial_Stability Member Posts: 216

I like knowing that the character I have won't limit me, only my skill will (Spirit is debatable, I'm a Nurse main). And winning due to that is fun.

Actually, winning is just fun.

• BluePharohBluePharoh Member Posts: 2

I just like to stab stab stab stab stab

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 2,977

I honestly get so excited when I think I've scared someone. Other than that I just play for Variety and to understand each killer a little more.

• ZarStocherZarStocher Member Posts: 35

I play the Nurse because it feels rewarding to outplay a good survivor. There's no better feeling in dbd than that.

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 609

I just like killing.

• PyroDudePyroDude Member Posts: 281

I simply enjoy playing the pig.

If another killer had her power I would main that one then, probably.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 6,531

"BING BONG, mr. Make Your Choice, no running away at all for you!"

• AcesthetiicAcesthetiic Member Posts: 677

I play all the killers. All killers deserve some love! (Hag gets most of my love though).

• Captain_SpauldingCaptain_Spaulding Member Posts: 457

I chose this option because just loving the character in general isn't one. My "mains" are Daddy Myers, Clown and Bing Bong Boi. I just really love everything about them. Power, cosmetics, lore, hell even role playing as them. It's just enjoyable.

• Rin_is_my_waifuRin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 192

Try winning against my stridor spirit, toxic SWF

• ruktrukt Member Posts: 11

Mine would be "I tried to play every killer but in the end you can only play Nurse at rank 1 since gens get done in 3 mins, everyone has a 2nd chance perk and loops waste so much of your time."

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 2,119

I play Michael cause I love him, most attractive man there is, coming from a man.

• WickedMilk03WickedMilk03 Member Posts: 458

Not only do I really like her power but spirit is also super strong.

I play her because she is the killer I can play and lose and blame it on myself instead of the other weaker killers in which I blame the game because the base objectives are so quick and boring and It is very difficult to beat a swf team that actually wants to win.

If only they just fixed the gens then all the other killers be better. They could then nerf spirit and I would be perfectly okay with it as long as she remains top (but w extra skill required)

Gens come first. Fix gens. I dont see why the entire community isnt going off about how stupid quick and boring gens are.

• BloodyBunnyBloodyBunny Member Posts: 40
    I like the killer(s) lore

I wish we had the ghostface from the movies as a cosmetic option and his ability needs a bit of a buff but i like the first movie so i guess i like the lore

• RIP_LegionRIP_Legion Member Posts: 156

Nobody expects the Rank 1 Legion

• Yung_SlugYung_Slug Member Posts: 669

I like to spook people. Nothing makes me happier than when a survivor tells me how scared they were in the post-game chat.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 1,558

I like the look of the Legion in general. It's generic, sure, but still distinctive compared to others in the roster, and I like running around stabbing people.

The information Frenzy has given has also been a lifesaver (or life-ender in this case) many a time.

I also like Julie a lot in general too, the concept of someone doing something so horrible for love... given to the wrong person... just sounds endearing... don't you think?

A variety of reasons is probably a more accurate description I guess.

That too. XD

You haven't seen this, have you?

• premiumRICEpremiumRICE Member Posts: 209

Kimono spirit 😍

• StevoStevo Member Posts: 82
    edited October 11

Used to main Leatherface and Wraith. Now main Huntress because of the outfit from last year’s Halloween event, though I still play other killers from time to time just because i like their powers.

• whammigobambamwhammigobambam Member Posts: 51

I like to play LF because I like to rev my chainsaw everytime I spot someone

• Ramxenoc445Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 264

I play the ones i actually like. AKA Freddy, Legion, Huntress, Demogorgon sometimes trapper and sometimes micheal. Thinking on learning spirit b

• RainbowPatooieRainbowPatooie Member Posts: 90

Hag has really good map control potential.

• BunnyTheHuttBunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 724
    I play 'low tier' killers, to prove people wrong on how good the killer is/like the challenge

I always enjoy playing the Non meta characters, why I originally mained Old Freddy. Now I'm playing Wraith and do pretty good at red ranks with him.

• DicklayciaDicklaycia Member Posts: 84

I don’t play Killer often, but a Killer usually interests me with looks and design before getting into how their power plays. My favorite is the Plague, mostly because of dem acrylics and her fierce strut that she has. Having a fun power and playstyle only solidifies a Killer as a favorite for me.

You should. With the nurse nerf you'll need a new good killer to have up your sleeve. : P

I used to play old Freddy a lot. Now... not so much. It felt so rewarding to get a 4k where they nearly get out...

• BunnyTheHuttBunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 724

Yea, Freddy has gotten so strong it never feels earned unless it's an optimal SWF group.