We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Keep nurse base kit, do whatever to add-ons

I've played nurse without add-ons since forever as I get that Omega blink is annoying. She's my fav killer out of the bunch and it honestly sucks to see developers trash her base kit when it wasn't op at all but was what made the game fun as she still requires skills to play.

Please please please devs, keep her base kit but do whatever you want to her add-ons.

Comments

• casedistortedcasedistorted Member Posts: 45

I also agree that her base kit was great the way it was. Just change her addons and remove that charging blink ability, that would be the best way to go about these changes without nerfing a meta killer that takes skill and patience to learn.

• UxoricideUxoricide Member Posts: 25

Yeah I really don't get why they try changing base kit when the thing people complained about were the add-ons... Please just keep her base kit the same and do whatever to the rest... Don't ruin my fav killer

• MacmillanMacmillan Member Posts: 57

leave the base power as it always was, just change the add-ons. ☠️

• UxoricideUxoricide Member Posts: 25

Yeah I see a lot of players who don't play nurse saying "I don't main nurse but she seems fine"... She's not... She's the slowest character and will not be able to catch up without add-ons now... It sucks...

• empathempath Member Posts: 35

Base kit has to remain untouched, no one wants to wait on a cooldown and it handicaps her chase and map pressure.