We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

will you get the premium pass?

2»

Comments

• FlamingTurdFlamingTurd Member Posts: 7
    yes

Heck yeah I will! Well worth the $10 besides the fact it helps to continue supporting this company giving us so much fun!

• UlvenDagothUlvenDagoth Member Posts: 2,529
    yes

Why wouldn't I? I get the cells back to use to buy more Killers when they get released and I get charms to show the survivors who they are messing with!

• ImwrathanImwrathan Member Posts: 138
    yes

I dont see the issue. Even if no one does you still get a lot of BP for doing this missions ;) its a win win! Though I do think they should put some more free content on it so its not so...you know.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 6,780
    no

As it stands right now, i won't, since i don't know what's in it.

• KebekKebek Member Posts: 775
    yes

Since I'm planning on buying more cosmetics in the future I will gladly buy the battlepass and get those AC back. Strategically speaking I'll be buying it after I reach the max level so that I can be sure I'll unlock everything.

• BunnyTheHuttBunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 778
    yes

I don't like battle passes in general, as it sets a bad standard in a game, but BHVR's actually isn't bad. My only fear is that it could spiral out of control, but right now it seems like a solid deal.

• MookywolfMookywolf Member Posts: 634

thats my fear too. this one seems fair, but they could easily make it worse over time.

• MasantonioMasantonio Member Posts: 1,836

It's likely I will.

• MewMew Member Posts: 369

Maybe, it mostly depends on how console dbd plays after the mid chapter

• MookywolfMookywolf Member Posts: 634

boy this poll is really riding that 70/30 split.

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 811
    yes

this may sound weird but I'm gonna get to max tier on free then buy premium

• rd_dexrd_dex Member Posts: 122
    no

None of the cosmetics interest me since I’m a Kate and Spirit/Wraith main(that Wraith skin is nothing special), don’t give a damn about charms so easy choice for me.

• CarpemortumCarpemortum Member Posts: 2,669
    no

Nope. Not throwing $10 away for "free cosmetics" just so I can have every obtainable item.

Fuck your cash grab Behaviour.

• PrincessPoopPrincessPoop Member Posts: 609
    yes

Yes, I play regularly enough that I will most likely be able to fully complete it, meaning that I will have enough cells to get the next one free. Since I very rarely buy cosmetics from the store since they are $10 a pop, this is a great new system that I will actually be able to get more cosmetics from.

Plus there is virtually no timed exclusives so even if I do miss out on an outfit, I can buy it in the store at a later date.

Overall there is nothing scummy about this system and it’s a great alternative to getting cosmetics that I do not mind supporting.

• BlueFangBlueFang Member Posts: 897
  • joker7997joker7997 Member Posts: 273
    yes

Such a vile attitude, do you work for free? I sure as [BAD WORD] don't

• sorrowensorrowen Member Posts: 476
    edited October 9
    no

If it were F2P I would however DBD isn't so we get into the ethical issues of monetizing the game when you have dlc at $5+ and cosmetics at $10 a piece which is overpriced. Again $10 isn't a lot however stack it with currency and such then there starts being issues of monotizing everything like say EA would. Its just milking your player base for money when things aren't being fixed properly or are delayed into eternity.

• Ark_the_BonsaiArk_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 824
    yes

But only after I've completed it enough to feel like I'd be missing out not to. IE, if I play enough and get to a tier where I have a bunch of things I'd want I'll buy it so I can get those things retroactively.

I won't, however, be buying them every single time. I can't garuntee I'll play enough for it to be worth it each month

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 3,784
    no

No!!!

I didn't buy Stranger Things and I don't plan to spend anymore money period. I last played during double BP and matchmaking was garbage. I only checked the forum out today because Halloween is coming and i wanted to see if Hallowed Blight was coming back. I saw the ptb notes all the Known bugs not to mention nerfs to instaheals while no nerfs to moris. I have nothing against anyone buy the battlepass but it for me is a HARD PASS!