We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Q&A: 3.3.0 PTB

Comments

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 1,669
    edited October 9

Looking at the content in the ptb Rift it didn't seem the cosmetics are linked in some way (except event ones). Will it always be that way or will we see Rifts with a main theme in the future?

• QuolQuol Member Posts: 95
    edited October 9

Although Spirit isnt part of the update a lot of people are now eyeing her due to the nerf of the nurse so i feel like this is somewhat relevant to the update, and a lot of people have been speculating of her future.

Do you believe the Spirit will be nerfed/worked on in the future?

• KycerKycer Member Posts: 140

Are you considering making Spine Chill doesn’t work on the killer when the killer is in the undetectable status effect? Because that perk completely destroys Ghostface and makes his power almost useless..

• Theoretical_HeartTheoretical_Heart Member Posts: 398

Will will see any licensed Charms btw? Like a Ghostface Mask or Freddy Glove or a Necronomicon?

Regardless, the charms are so cool I wanted to give a huge thank you for coming up with them!

• HappstaHappsta Member Posts: 19

Now that dedicated servers are closer to being constantly online, is there plans punish habitual D/C's?

I think survivor d/c's should count as a sacrifice, one reason to prevent a depip and secondly to make it so the hatch doesnt instantly open if the second survivor d/c's instead a ten second timer with the sacrifice sound que will play.

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 3,402
    edited October 9

Since the insta-heals are now reworked, is there any chance that keys and moris will also be looked at?

• CrowFoxyCrowFoxy Member Posts: 313

Why did you allow players to buy the event cosmetics already?

• STREAMERSHATEMESTREAMERSHATEME Member Posts: 34
    edited October 9

No one cared about the Nurses base kit, only the addon's? I have played nurse for well over 2000 HR now, and I feel like im being punished. Just take out the range addons, and increase the fatigue by 1 second or .5. What led to this change other then LOS breaking? This update makes nurse unplayable on maps like lerys, where blinking to catch people was already hard enough. TLDR: Revert the base kit as no one complained about it.

We have spooky flashlights and spooky lunchpails... when do we get them spooky toolboxes?

Since serum/nectar is found in the rift this year does that mean we can collect it until the next rift? Or will serum/nectar be removed from the rift after the Withered Blight ends?

• Tired_BubbaTired_Bubba Member Posts: 4

Hello, I need your help in fixing an issue, I'm on PC and use steam to play dead by daylight, after updating it my home computer now switches offline when trying to even load into the menu the error message "Your steam status is offline" I haven't mess with game files or anything, I simply upgraded my computer and updated dead by daylight, please fix this cause I cannot play the game, it's Beginning to make me stress and worry that I'll need to get a new PC, if you can't patch it please give me a way to fix it, I've tried reinstalling the game, restarting my pc, switching steam from online to offline

I'm desperate for an answer, I just wanna play dbd and don't wish to factory reset my pc

• NMCKENMCKE Member, Trusted Posts: 5,617

Since Medical Kits were changed (looking at specifically insta-heals), do you plan on changing keys or mori as well? :)

• KrustykerbzKrustykerbz Member Posts: 41

Since the recent nurse changes , will she be fixed on console so she blinks and behaves like nurse on pc?

• AkiTheKittenAkiTheKitten Member Posts: 147

What other killers can we expect to get nurse-like changes?

• ColovoratColovorat Member Posts: 7

Where's Legion add-on rework? And of course Legion rework

• SteelDragonSteelDragon Member Posts: 226

why is it that a lot of addons for the nurse don't actually do anything or just nerf nurse just for more bloodpoints? also a side question to this why is it that one of the addons just straight up REMOVES YOUR POWER and turns you into a basic 4.6 M/S M1 killer? how is that a BUFF it is a straight NERF when you use this addon

• Toxicity23Toxicity23 Member Posts: 261

I have two questions, you can choose one to answer tho.

1: Are you considering making DBD"Cross-platform"?

2: Are you doing something to make significantly weaker killers (Like Legion, Clown, and Bubba) more viable in the form of a Rework or Buff?

• pronursemainpronursemain Member Posts: 23

why did you nerf nurse so heavily and not just slightly reduce omega blink and spend the rest of the time fixing all the bugs in the game?

• Salty_PearlSalty_Pearl Member Posts: 836

Will you consider cancelling The Rift? It feels very weird to have a battle pass in DBD and personally, I feel like it doesn't need it.