We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Q&A: 3.3.0 PTB

Comments

• Financial_StabilityFinancial_Stability Member Posts: 217

Why is it that instead of tampering with the Nurse's fatigue, you went the route of giving her a cooldown bar and blink recharge? The issue was Nurse being able to down too quickly wasn't it? With this you hinder her map mobility and chase greatly.

• kamisenkamisen Member Posts: 436

Aren’t you going to address any of the nurse-changes in this Q&A?

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 2,170

What is your upcoming plans, future for Killers? Planned changes?

• MbarrMbarr Member Posts: 1
    edited October 10

Could you consider changing the struggle hook phase, it sometimes kills us for no reason other than lag and for some people including myself it actually hurts to button mash or scroll for so long. Also don't want to risk being banned by the anti cheat for a macro.

Post edited by Mbarr on
  • TruthTheDeceiverTruthTheDeceiver Member Posts: 112

Will The Demogorgon’s perks be buffed in the near future?

• MasantonioMasantonio Member Posts: 1,836

If someone used a medkit with both the Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe and the Styptic Agent, will both effects take place at the same time or will one Trump the other?

• sekkimasekkima Member Posts: 21

The nurse's addons seem excellent (all are practically useless) as long as you don't touch the base of your base kit, you don't need addons.

Now, how do I deal with a swf with all its meta benefits and its toolboxes? I can only think of an spirit with ebony.

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 1,767

(Can be answered by anyone, just for my understanding)

Regarding the Rift - you will also gain 1 Rift Fragment for 800 XPs, correct? And those are the same XPs you get when increasing your Player Level, if I am not mistaken?

So in theory, I would be able to get the Rift (700 Fragments) with 560.000 XPs, which means I would need to have like 1 and 3/4 Levels of Devotion? Of course the Archives would lower this grind.

Just for my understanding. Thank you in advance.

• SulfonicFaun52SulfonicFaun52 Member Posts: 60

Will Hillbilly and Leatherface get ultra rare addons like the nurse and will you change their other addons that are similar to each other so that they will be different?

• FictionalnameFictionalname Member Posts: 121

Why are you destroying the game for red rank survivors that actually want a challenge & killer mains?

• VampiroxVampirox Member Posts: 61

Whats the point of a Battle Pass if the Cosmetics are going to be released 6 months later. Thats the whole point of a Battle Pass Exclusive cosmetics for paying and playing to unlock.

• SleepyWilloSleepyWillo Member Posts: 224

The Tome/Rift forces you to play roles you mightn't typically play. And if you recall the last Hallowed Blight Event where you were forced to play half killer/half survivor for serum - that basically broke the entire game via queue times... Any comments on how this could brake the game for everyone when it goes live? How about making each challenge a killer OR survivor one instead?

• Star99erStar99er Member Posts: 562
    edited October 12

Who is the next Killer that you plan on prioritizing for balance changes after Nurse?

• SnapshotSnapshot Member Posts: 615

Which specific technical components did you choose to optimize with this patch? The difference between this and the previous patch cannot be felt on very low end PCs, and there was not a single mention about this topic for quite some time now, sadly.

• PistolTimbPistolTimb Member Posts: 25

Are there any plans to make tweaks for weak killers? Not including reworks, like the doctor. Trapper for example could do with one or two more traps carried at base.

• GravnosGravnos Member Posts: 36
    edited October 13

Ptb: Will perks like Dark Devotion give the Undetectable status effect in the future? Any add-ons for other killers that could see it?

Insta-heals were often seen as toxic behavior,

Can we expect other ingame changes to help reduce behavior seen as toxic, such as a cooldown on crouching for tbags or point blank face campinge?

• HurricaneHurricane Member Posts: 59

Do you plan to revert the Nurse base kit as it was?

• LirulinielLiruliniel Member Posts: 897

When will Pig get the love she deserves? I'm tired of all the Soft Nerf's shes had. When will she become more fluid in her movements, addons reworked, terror raduis reduced back to normal, etc?

Seriously just answer it the people want to know.

• ElkElk Member, Trusted Posts: 795

This is probably not that important, but will some charms now or in the future glow or sparkle. Like the sparkle from the lanterns from new year or glow like the serum on killers and survivors.

• Hail_to_the_KingHail_to_the_King Member Posts: 70

What ever happened to the Whispers changes?

• WolfPad06WolfPad06 Member Posts: 111
    edited October 14

Here's a question:

Will Peanits update the answer post answering more questions or is that all the information that will be answered?

• SnyprLifeSnyprLife Member Posts: 32

Are you planning on making Killers such as Spirit, Clown and Plague fun to go against?

• rj1567rj1567 Member Posts: 45

Why didn't Legion receive a Halloween skin like all other killers?

• sensualsatansensualsatan Member Posts: 34

Will you add Auric Cells and more stuff to the free track on the Rift?

• Sn0wJobSn0wJob Member Posts: 247

Any plans to buff the trapper?

His addon rework was quite good but there is no risk to disarm traps and the time he wastes going to pick traps up makes him a bit weak.

• apathyincapathyinc Member Posts: 7

If I start making progress on the free track, then later decide to switch to the premium track, will the premium items from the levels I already unlocked be available or do I have to unlock the premium from the start to get them?

• JammyJewelsJammyJewels Member Posts: 600
    edited October 17

Will only Basegame/Free characters be receiving Rift items?

• notthebasementnotthebasement Member Posts: 17
    edited October 17

Killers have their own powers, and they're getting changes. It makes each one of them unique and the choice isn't purely aesthetic. Will survivors ever have anything that's only their own, which makes them unique instead of being fully disposable?

• TheDarkWallTheDarkWall Member Posts: 76

How would you feel about changing the way you level perks up? Instead of making it so you have to find them more than once in the bloodweb you could make it so you unlock them once and then using them in a certain way unlocks the higher level version of that perk. For instance, to level nurse's calling you could have to down a set amount of partially healed survivors and so on. This could change the perks from a grind of blood points to a fun way of embracing that perk's capabilities. In essence it would stand to make the process of leveling them more fun and educational, which would be particularly helpful with newer players.