We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Should Noed be removed considering killers have one shot insta downs?

Comments

• QuolQuol Member Posts: 95

No

• Nyxis_FierNyxis_Fier Member Posts: 25

Lmao there is no "no" option. Deal with it. Don't like the poll, there is such a thing as ignore. There is no 74% when you don't hear the survivors side. I see a lot of survivors talk about it. And for the millionth time, I always run around doing totems while others don't.

There's more toxic killers then there are swf. Which I don't see a lot of swf. I don't even okay in swf. Once in awhile I see ppl in FB group asking and not everyone joins. It doesn't encourage anything. It makes things more fair for all players in my opinion. Noed is over kill.

Its not an anti gen rush. Lol noed doesn't stop rushing. It encourages slugging for the end game. X'D

edited October 11

If you're not going to vote on what's listed, then don't bother trying to put a "no" vote just because you feel a type of way. This isn't to encourage toxic killers. This is for people who genuinely feel this perk needs either a rework or removal. If you want to vote for no, go vote on the other poll that was clearly made by someone who's upset by my poll. Lol

• SiveriousSiverious Member Posts: 8

This is so true it hurts I legit said it's a perk to reward bad killers, and most of the ones who use it are indeed horrible

• FibijeanFibijean Member Posts: 1,040

The survivors are being heard. I'm a survivor. Half the people who've said no on this thread are survivor mains. We just happen to recognise that killers are allowed to have powerful strategies too and shouldn't be crippled for no good reason.

• GibberishGibberish Member Posts: 236
    edited October 11

It literally punishes you for genrushing mate, what are you talking about.

Do the secondary objective (ie Totems) and you wont get punished.

• NuclearBurritoNuclearBurrito Member Posts: 3,993

You can't get useful data from an incomplete poll. Even if people vote on it the yes's are meaningless if there wasn't a no option listed.

And there is a no option, there always is. You didn't list it but all opinions on the topic are valid regardless of if you are keeping track of them or not.

You can't stop people from disagreeing with you and attempting to make a badly written poll to try is futile.

@Phoenix_Wright add 1 to your no count plz.

I doubt that they all are.

Either way my poll is what it is. There are others that feel differently and should be able to speak up without others having to be rude or harsh. There's a lot of survivors that use small game. We aren't stupid. There's also survivors that play with others and not everyone does totems. I see noed being used a lot in higher ranks. I run around doing all totems. The game isn't for survivors to always lose on favor of the killer. It's supposed to be balanced. Survivors can't attack a killer. Killers can attack, use traps ect. Survivors don't get traps. Instead they get nerfed to the ground. Now they nerfed insta heal because killers get mad that they heal before they get out down.

• SiveriousSiverious Member Posts: 8

I actually don't mind them removi g adrenaline as well as noed both are dumb endgame crutch perks and the thing that annoys me most about noed is it encourages slugging and toxic behavior from the killer. If it activates they slug everyone if it doesnt they face camp anyone they catch. Adrenaline is a get out of jail free card and also needs to be removed

If there was a no option I would have put that. Clearly it's not there so no there is no no option.

It's not a badly written poll. Yeah people can agree to disagree. But the majority are being extremely rude for no reason which is sad and childish. Lol this is to encourage those that feel other wise. It's obvious that people that like noed will say no. But it's not for that. It's for people to express why it should be.

It's an Asymetric game, each side does different things.

Survivors can't attack a Killer.

But Killer's can't repair a generator.

Totems isn't a 2nd object. And there is no gen rushing. Yes a gen can be done fast if there's two or more on one gen. There's 5 gens.

I get that. But regardless killer has more advantages. Aside from undoing gen work, having attacks and traps, they also have perks to do one shots, slow gens ECT.

What I think should also happen is, if a killer is going to camp around their hexs, they have the entity blind the killer.

Your question allows for a no even if your poll does not.

14 people explicitly chose the no option and a few more implied that they would if asked. Your poll didn't record it because your poll assumed the answer to the question when giving the answers, but it is their answer regardless.

If you want a thread to express a specific opinion then don't make a poll. That's not what a poll is for and it just makes you seem like a blatantly entitled [BAD WORD] that refuses to address the other side to the point where you will literally ask a yes or no question and declare that you can't answer no. That's not a question that's a demand.

If the Killer camps the hex just leave. He's not defending gates or even a Survivor on a hook so you have no reason not to just open a gate and get out.

Survivors have fast gen completion times, windows, pallets, a free radar that says when the Killer is nearby most of the time, a 3rd person camera, second chance perks (DS/BT/Adrenaline/DH), toolboxes to speed up gens even further, keys and the hatch.

If you want to talk advantages Survivors have plenty.

• FibijeanFibijean Member Posts: 1,040

Survivors are not always losing to the killer. You only have to look at the survival rates to know that. I am 110% in favour of people with different views being able to express their opinion, but you can't expect people not to call you out on it when you create a poll whose only purpose is to be an echo chamber for people who share your ideas. I'm not being rude or harsh, and I don't think you're stupid. I'm just telling you respectfully that I think you're wrong.

oh yeah, and there are 4 of them.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 10,739

I’m a survivor main, I can cleanse the totems just fine.

You can’t expect everyone to agree with you, making a poll completely leaning towards one answer is an incomplete poll.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 1,676

Hahaha... I didn't realize you used FB as a credible source. Most killers I know are very chill, and are only toxic if survivors are first.... and I didn't even MENTION toxicity once in my response. I spoke from a mechanical perspective.

If a killer is only camping their totems (which only a few killers can reliably protect totems, such as Trapper, Demo, Hag, Billy, and maybe Legion... only maybe with Legion), then just do gens or get out. They're not doing their job of stopping you from leaving.

If they nerf Adrenaline, then I'll consider a NOED nerf.

However... Noed is a Hex, which means it can be deactivated before it's in effect, Small Game is a weakness in particular. And this makes it unreliable, and therefore, rare.

• StevoStevo Member Posts: 93

I’m gonna add another “No” here. Just to clear something up, I’m a survivor main. Currently Rank 3 Survivor and Rank 6 Killer (<- Queue times are trash on PS4 at Rank 3 Survivor).

NOED rewards Killers who aren’t confident about their ability and can also act as a really good late game option paired with the likes of Blood Warden. It should absolutely not be changed because if dealt with correctly, it won’t activate. Ever. If you seriously doubt your teams ability to destroy up to 5 dull totems (less if more hexes are in play), then run small game, Detective’s hunch or a map as others have said.

It’s annoying when you put the work in for four totems and the fifth happens to be NOED, sure, but that’s not your fault, nor the killer’s. Your team have not done you any favours. Yeah, it’ll suck if you have to leave someone behind or get left behind yourself, but if the totems were destroyed you wouldn’t be in that situation in the first place.

Also it’s not as if survivors have more than plenty second chances too. Guess what, they mostly have work arounds too. You don’t see killers moan about X perk being OP nearly as often ever since the reworks of DS and MoM, both of which were very necessary. NOED used to be much worse for survivors, back before hexes even came into play. It used to be a flat 2 minute time period of instadowns similar to how Hope works. It also got nerfed as a hex either once or twice. It now has a counterplay, which some people willingly ignore because... reasons.

In short, if you come to expect NOED in every game, you get into the mindset of removing all dulls as a priority. This will obviously mean less deaths to NOED while gens take a little longer than normal. Only one survivor needs to look for totems, though Inner Strength is a good incentive to remove all the totems too so you get a health state on demand while lessening the chances of NOED causing problems later.

• Yung_SlugYung_Slug Member Posts: 758

Just do the bones my guy.

If NOED's instadown had to be removed, I'd like it to have a bigger speed boost and a super quick attack cooldown. Machine-gunning people seems more fun than one-shotting them, even if it isn't quite as strong. Apparently I'm the only person who thinks that though :P

• Ramxenoc445Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 269

agreed with the no. Just cleanse bones.

• vampire_toothyvampire_toothy Member Posts: 339
    edited October 11

That means that your poll is inherently biased and will not yield accurate results making it seem like more people want NOED removed rather than an actually neutral poll which would state a simple "yes" "no" "rework" option. By making a post that is asking people if they want NOED removed, you should have an option that says "no" because that gives you a more accurate look on what people think as otherwise, what's the point in asking people a question if you're just going to not even ask it and instead present 3 biased options.

Now mind you, I don't like NOED and would love to see it be reworked in the future to help improve the overall fun of the game but let's start off with a basic yes or no question first. They've even been adding more things to the game to provide incentive to do totems anyways such as the higher BP gains and the new perk "Inner Strength".

• GibberishGibberish Member Posts: 236

"It used to be a flat 2 minute time period of instadowns similar to how Hope works."

Even before that, very early in the game NOED was just infinite.

No way to prevent it, no way to wait it out.

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 1,669
    edited October 11

What's the point of a question/poll if you only accept one type of answer?

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 2,170

No one is voting lol.