The 3.3.0 PTB is now live! For more info, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93850/
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

You guys made the game unplayable for me now I want my money back

vavaltarvavaltar Member Posts: 4

After the ST update my framerate dropped 60 to 30, I cant play this game without stuttering and FPS drops. I nearly bought all the dlc's and I enjoyed playing this game very much. But after the updates, I cant play it at all anymore, Im trying to find solution for it nobody helping me on forums. Im constantly writing about this on discord channel no one is helping me. I contacted Peanits through discord PM and explained him my situation he just said "All I can say is that we're looking into it. I don't have any other info right now."

I emailed you guys and you guys just told me update your drivers, verify your game cache even tho in the email I stated it very clearly I did all of it.

After like nearly 1 month of try I gave up because nobody helped me BHVR side, now I want my money back.

Tagged:

Comments

• HellCatJaneHellCatJane Member Posts: 356

If there were better laws in protecting consumers, they wouldn't think of pulling the crap that they do. Anyways...

Which platform did you purchase it on? Like steam? Xbox?

I ask because if you bought it from lets say steam, they do give you refunds and such, but you need to contact them.

• vavaltarvavaltar Member Posts: 4

I bought it through Steam (PC)

I dont get why theres like email support or even this forum exists if noone from BHVR side helping the players. Theres one guy "KhaineGB" hes trying his best to help players for this section but BHVR employees for DBD not helping it at all. So what give this guy Mod and expect him to deal every post here?

• HellCatJaneHellCatJane Member Posts: 356
    edited October 10

Behavior can take an extremely long time to reply. I don't know where everyone is to help people :/

Anyways. My best recommendation is going to Steam and explain the situation to them if you haven't already. They do make exceptions even if you are over the time period.

Edit: I mean if you want a refund. As for playing. I don't know how to help you there sorry :(

• ElusivePukkaElusivePukka Member Posts: 599
    edited October 10

The 3.3 ptb is causing people to stutter, lag out, and rubberband left and right. Things have been pretty bad for some of us, getting worse with each of the latest updates - I'm pretty sure it's desyncing people more than it ever has before, considering some experiments friends and I tried in both Custom and Online modes.

There really should be more people focused on optimization, at the very least prioritized over useless cosmetics.

• WickedMilk03WickedMilk03 Member Posts: 458

For a game so small its weird that it cant run well at all. Like lets say star wars battlefront has huge maps, multiple characters, so much going on in the match, good graphics, 40 players in a match and runs well.

This game has 5 players, small maps, poor graphics, game cant run well, not much going on in a match.

On one hand I see that its EA vs an indie company basically but... come on. And its not that the art team sucks ass, its literally just because the game cant handle it and I dont get it. Poor optimization or not, doesnt matter the game cant run.

I have high hopes for dedicated servers but im scared.

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 467

Yeah, I'm trying to do what I can. I've also been in bed most of the week with the flu, which has been fun. :)

Unfortunately, I know about as much as you guys do on the situation. The only thing I know FOR SURE Is one of the other moderators had the same issue and a windows reinstall fixed it.

Which I absolutely DO NOT want to be recommending people do, for obvious reasons.

• SnapshotSnapshot Member Posts: 581

You could try installing DBD in the new Windows Sandbox and see if it fixes issues. If it does, your current installation is flawed.

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 467

^ not a bad idea tbh

• FibijeanFibijean Member Posts: 911

To be fair... it sounds like everyone you contacted was doing their very best to help you. It's not their fault that their solutions aren't working for you, or that they simply don't have all the information. I understand it's frustrating, but it's obviously not true that everyone is just ignoring you and not even trying to help. They even said that they're looking into the problem and trying to find a fix for it. If it's really gamebreaking and nothing works, you might just have to step down from playing for a while until they manage to find a fix.

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 3,900

@vavaltar could you tell me what your full technical specs of your PC are please?