Rarity pass on Toolboxes
Could toolboxes receive a rarity pass? Or more specifically, can Commodious get a rarity pass.
Toolbox | charges | bonus | saved seconds | sabo'd hooks
- Worn-out: 80, | 15%, | - 10.44s | 5.33, 80s
- Regular: 130, | 15%, | - 16.96s | 8.67, 130s
- Mechanic's: 80, | 20% | - 13.33s | 5.33, 92s
- Commo: 180, | 15% | - 23.48s | 12, 180s
- Engineer': 80, | 25% | - 16s | -
- Alex's: 130, | 10% | - 11.81s | 8.67, 113s
Extra seconds saved with add-ons:
Toolbox | Scraps | Clean Rag | Wire Spool | Socket Swivels | Instructions
- Worn-out: | 1.95 | 5.56 | 3.91 | 8.02 | 2.6
- Regular: | 1.95 | 9 | 3.91 | 13.04 | 4.23
- Mechanic's: | 2.5 | 5.132 | 5 | 7.41 | 3.33
- Commo: | 1.95 | 12.52 | 3.91 | 18.05 | 5.87
- Engineer': | 3 | 4.74 | 6 | 6.86 | 4
- Alex's: | 1.36s | 9.86s | 2.72 | 14.19 | 2.95
Commodious just blows the two very rare toolboxes out of the water, it's both better for repairing and sabotaging, how is it not an Ultra rare item already?
The current, nerfed version of BNP shaves off 10 to 20s from repair time. A single Commodious without add-ons saves 23.48 seconds and with both Clean Rag and Socket Swivels it can remove 51.4s from the overall gen repair time. So like how can Commodious be considered 'Rare' when just by itself it saves more time than a one-time use Ultra Rare add-on.
Also, some issues with add-ons
- Spring Clamp and Grip Wrench are just training wheel add-ons
- For the purpose of repairing, Clean Rag and Socket Swivels massively overshadow Scraps, Wire Spools and Instructions. The last one specifically is quite problematic
- The only real benefit of Scraps and Wire Spools offer is being able to sabo 1/2 extra hooks.