We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Making the Spirit more better to go against...

Latin_Kidd92Latin_Kidd92 Member Posts: 128
edited October 10 in Feedback and Suggestions

I used to main Spirit and even P3 her but now i don't use her because of all the hate she gets and DC's. The changes im about to mention will make her better to go against and not affect The Spirit's power from a killer POV.

- When she activates her power, her "Husk" will freeze as soon as she starts phasing.

- Make her passive phasing less frequent.

I wouldn't mind those changes playing as spirit and would make going against her less of just guessing what to do.

@Peanits

Comments

• WickedKatzWickedKatz Member Posts: 238

Making you guess is the only power she actually has. I played over 80 hours of spirit, and that alone makes me pretty confident to go against one. Using iron will helps a lot to play against her, but if you are not injured, not even the best spirit will injure you while phasing, it is to hard and as long as you as a survivor respect 3 rules you will be fine:

1-Dont camp pallets: she will have an extremely hard time to find you if you are on the open uninjured.

2-Dont stay on thigh places: most maps have a thigh loop or door and staying on those places while the spirit phases guarantees her a hit on you due to the colision mechanic.

3-Run perks to help you lose killers: even before spirit was a thing, Iron Will was a top tier perk. Now that she is part of the stronger killers, any perks of the following will help you a lot

-Iron Will

-Quick and Quiet

-Dance with me

-Lithe

-Spine Chill

-Sprint Burst