We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

How do you feel about the game as is?

2»

Comments

• SaitamfedSaitamfed Member Posts: 281

I know it's hard to create new content but, a lot of players are excited when they come and try the game because hey, it's a real nice idea but... every match is the same, as a survivor is repair, avoid killer, find ruin, clean ruin/ totems, open the exit gate/find hatch. As a killer well, even if you change the killer, the idea is the same, find a survivor, kick the generator, chase the survivor, be looped, down the survivor, be hit with a flashlight, down the survivor again, hook it, search for another survivor, hit them, find the first survivor, grab him from the locker, be stunned by DS.

The game needs new objetives for survivors and for killers as well, more than the archives I mean.

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 813

I'm in the more getting bored cause the game feels really stale

• UlvenDagothUlvenDagoth Member Posts: 2,529

I love this game! I have alot of fun as Legion! (go figure) and I enjoy streaming it and my community seems to like the back and forth! I"m here for the long haul, though I hope they help my Killer and keep there playstyle soon!

• NinoV1NinoV1 Member Posts: 140

I thoroughly enjoy the game, just a few things like bugs and exploits that hold it back from being good.

Keeping in mine this game released as a $20 indie game I’d say it’s come a long way.

• Micheal_MyersMicheal_Myers Member Posts: 624

I'll be in the sidelines.. Until they keep the Myers Nerf... (Yes I'm still upset they nerfed his base kit for no reason..) Then I'll be gone.

• KasakiKasaki Member Posts: 149

I think my favorite part is how it's always evolving and it's never exactly the same with each patch, my only quarrel is not what they choose to nerf or how they nerf it , it's more of a timing thing on how they'll nerf one thing and leave another thing broken that can be abused with what they just nerfed and it's on both sides not just one. I just wish they would be more thorough when releasing content on how it affects other aspects or perks in the game

• UlvenDagothUlvenDagoth Member Posts: 2,529

I get that! That's why i have a whole thread about reworking Legion in feedback I hope the Devs comment on. The only way we can help is giving good, civil feedback!