We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

What's the worst change the devs could make?

Make Bbq a hex perk. Just the thought of it makes me angry tbh. Completley garbage tier the best perk in the game.

What do you guys think? This thread isn't serious, I just thought it would be funny to imagine ridiculously unbalanced the game would be for both sides

Tagged:

Comments

• ThxForFacecampingThxForFacecamping Member Posts: 211

At the very least that would be more time spent off gens :/

• JudgementJudgement Member Posts: 734

Putting a cooldown on every single power, which they seem to be enjoying in recent days.

• QuolQuol Member Posts: 92
    edited October 10

Who do you want to screw over? For killers, unblock every single blocked window you see in each level. If you want something to screw over survivors let Spirit pass through pallets.

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 1,099

Dedicated servers

• UlvenDagothUlvenDagoth Member Posts: 2,392

My thought on the post though! Make the game like it was in 2016

• DesiringEagle75DesiringEagle75 Member Posts: 6

-Remove Medium Vaults and Entity Blocks

We're going back to 2016 boys.

• Seltas0208Seltas0208 Member Posts: 350

Tbh its a small change but :

Adding any political related skins or something that's topically controversial.

E.G : a Conservative costume for David - its politics and the media could use this to somehow spin dbd as a "far right game".

Basicly the media will try to end this game more than people who are crying about inta heals getting rightfully nerfed and want all killers to have a 1318 second stun whenever they take a step forward

• oxygenoxygen Member Posts: 493

Probably actually going in to make a serious attempt to block the use of VOIP applications. Not only completely unfeasible and a complete waste of resources, time and brainpower, but an easy way to get flak for being intrusive at the same time.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 6,734

Probably Mcote saying: "Infinites DO require skill after all, bring 'em back!"

• VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 1,621

Flashlight and pallets saves work at any stage of the pickup animation.......... oh wait

• PiggygirlPiggygirl Member Posts: 3

Make ruin, Devour Hope, Huntress Lullaby (And others) An perk. Not an totem

• gaydavidkinggaydavidking Member Posts: 20

Deleting Nurse completely, giving Billy's and LF's chainsaw a power gauge like Legion, and removing Prayer Beads from Spirit without any kind of compensation for it

• jthm0138jthm0138 Member Posts: 213

I don't know, I think you could kinda just read the changlogs for the last year and get a list of the worst things they could do.

• justarandyjustarandy Member Posts: 1,109
    edited October 10

What they already did to Nurse basekit. If we just simply accept that I'm sure Billy gets a powerbar aswell.

• joker7997joker7997 Member Posts: 262

Nursing nurse basekit

• TheGorgonTheGorgon Member Posts: 644

Buffing Legion. Yeah, I don't DC against him, but until they remove his mending effect, I refuse to want him buffed.

I mean to be fair deep wounds kind of balances out their ability to bypass pallets and run faster.

Without that they would just basically be a super easy to play to nurse.

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 3,399

Stopping supporting the game.

• CarpemortumCarpemortum Member Posts: 2,663

But vaulting pallets doesnt mean much when you have to take a fatigue after it to be able to down the injured survivor.

• terumisanterumisan Member Posts: 309

Every time you pick up a survivor you get decisive striked and the perk has no limit

• MiniPixelsMiniPixels Member Posts: 107

Bringing back pallet vacuums.

• KabuKabu Member Posts: 709

Bring back insta blind flashlights and mettle of man (pre nerf)

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 2,957

Honestly I think they already did it once...

They removed the timing needed for the flashlight and pallet saves... this was back during the hollowing grounds.....

The only reason they can't it down survivors is because of deep wounds. If it didn't exist even with fatigue they would become overpowered

Hence why once again I said it's to counterbalance the fact they ignore pallets.

Even if they were to fatigue every time they hit a survivor with the ability to down it would still make them easier to play nurse