We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Can't read crow, am I the only one?

NekooNekoo Member Posts: 69
edited October 11 in General Discussions

I have been a rank 1 killer for a long time, yet I still can't read crow movements.

So far all I can read from crow is just "oh the crow flew, someone was here"

Yet, a lot of time when I watch asain streamer like sal_gu or takesipon, they talks about crow movements,

such as "I don't see crow in XXX (a certain spot), someone must be around here"

as if they KNOW where crow would land and memorized it, I always find it amusing watching it,

or something like "the crow just landed, that means someone is around XXX away"

then they predict where survivor are.

NA streamer I've only heard tru3 talked about it.

I wish I can read those two things like them

Comments

• DudeDeliciousDudeDelicious Member Posts: 3,690

If I happen to notice their movement, then yes, I head in their direction in the hope I can pick up on other things that will lead me to a survivor.

• BloodyBunnyBloodyBunny Member Posts: 40

I dont bother with the crows unless i have spies from the shadows equipped

• StupidPalletsStupidPallets Member Posts: 351

Hell no. Unless three are hovering and squacking over a locker.

• FlamingkittyUmadFlamingkittyUmad Member Posts: 57

You're already reading crows pretty much to their max, the level of experience it takes to memorize all the crow spawns/ how long it takes them to return when disturbed is insane, and for such a small advantage.

• HellCatJaneHellCatJane Member Posts: 450

I too have seen streamers use that "ability" to predict and determine where a survivor is or where they are/going. It's pretty incredible to see. Definitely takes practice and getting to know spawns etc. Usually streamers play for thousands of hours, so they probably figured it out over time. I should start asking them for tips about it tho.

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 3,033

well, usually i dont really need them, but i can say if something is off with them.

like, when its a spot where crows usually land on and there are none, i check for a survivor there.

or when someone disturbs them and i see them fly off (i usually look out for such things).

the one where they landed is not too hard, you just need to look around and spot other places where crows eigther should be or are currently returning. afterwards you know the direction the survivor is heading and can predict their movements.

• Sasori_puppetSasori_puppet Member Posts: 205

so that is why there is not many crows... you killed them and made them into a books aren't you 😠