We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Lithe and Head on buff

Lithe gives 10% additional speed when vaulting permanently and Head on doesn’t give exhaustion and is instead on cooldown

Comments

• EnviouSLAYEnviouSLAY Member Posts: 153

10/10 for head on. but for lithe i'd rather you cant get hit through the window while quick vaulting (when activating the perk)

• GibberishGibberish Member Posts: 234

Lithe & Head-On are some of the strongest perks in the game.

They do not need buffs in the slightest.

• 8obot1c8obot1c Member Posts: 734

balanced landing is stronger because of the bonus recovery it gives you.

• Yung_SlugYung_Slug Member Posts: 745

10% speed to fast vaults seems like a bit much. I've seen a survivor turn a TL wall by a shack window into a true infinite by using spine chill + resilience. Adding an extra 10% would make it virtually impossible to hit a survivor through a window.

I think the reason Head On is an exhaustion perk is so you can't just sprint burst + dance with me away.

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 4,193

At the same time, BL has very specific locations it can get used (except Haddonfield and The Game), Lithe can be used almost anywhere.

And i don't think head on should be cd, but increase the stun to like 3,5 wouldn't hurt that much.