We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Survivor main ego

Survivors really shouldn't tbag at gates after they needed another survivor just then to use a syringe on them so they can get away. Glad instaheals are nerfed.

Tagged:

Comments

• SteelDragonSteelDragon Member Posts: 227
    edited October 11

big difference

spirit has counterplay

how do you counterplay M2+space bar?

o wait you can't!

and before you say "just run franklins 4 HEAD!" it doesn't stop them from getting the insta heals AGAIN and using it on another survivor. ALSO you are using up a perk slot for that franklins unlike the survivor who just brings the item and does not need to change their loadout for it

please think before you type your next comment, it is obv so far that you haven't

• grtf47grtf47 Member Posts: 269

@BrendanLeeT how do Instaheals require no skill if I have to time my heal correctly and there are other things I need to consider when using it.

• SteelDragonSteelDragon Member Posts: 227

you literally just have to run up and hold M2 +space to erase a lot of killer progress while the other 2 people are doing gens etc etc also during the entire time the guy was running around the killer, you just have to think "is he going down here?" if yes be around with insta heal, if not you do a gen till you think he is about to go down or follow him until he goes down, still 2 other people doing stuff while this is going on and again when you use said insta heal, all the time it took for the killer to hurt that survivor IS INSTANTLY ERASED, and that time was free for the other people in the game to get progress towards the objective. now he still can only chase 1 person and the other goes and helps towards gens.

like I said, please use your brain next time you comment because so far you have not been using it. if you make another stupid statement I wont explain it to you because I shouldn't need to. also there has been PLENTY OF NO BRAIN TIMES I have used insta heals, they are not hard to use, AT ALL

• CrowFoxyCrowFoxy Member Posts: 333

How do you have to "time" an insta heal? You walk up- press button, win.

• PrincessPoopPrincessPoop Member Posts: 619

Teabagging is just a way for players to taunt their opponents. As a killer there are ways to taunt back as well. In fact some games have built in taunt systems, like dancing and emotes. It’s literally just a way to get under your skin. Don’t take it too personally.

• Johnny_XManJohnny_XMan Member Posts: 860
    edited October 11

So you’re upset cuz someone crouched up and down at the exit gate...

Best thing to do is to move on to the next match.

• NoShinyPonyNoShinyPony Member Posts: 3,469

Tbagging is a way for survivors to mock you as the killer and show their disrespect. The devs allow it. So the best thing you can do is ignore it.

• grtf47grtf47 Member Posts: 269
    edited October 11

@CrowFoxy You have to do it before the killer can hit the person again and you have to be close. You have to know when to press the button, spacebar or R1 on console, maybe its just laggy on console but at least on console you can have to time it right or else it wont activate the insta heal in time.

• EndstilleEndstille Member Posts: 201

Just don't pay attention to it, don't be mad About. I assume you Play mostly ghostface? Tbag with them instead. You know they are a bunch of Plebs when they tbag at the Exit gates, everybody can do that as Nothing can happen anymore.

good survivors will throw a pallet in your face, tbag while there is at least some Risk left

• feechimafeechima Member Posts: 240
    edited October 11

Tbagging is a player invention for a necessary mechanic in the game. I get teabagged from ghostfaces all the time. I find it funny. You can only be disrespected if you allow it in this instance.

In general: If a person insults another person, they are showing their disrespect. The other person's reaction is not relevant to determine whether this behaviour was disrespectful or not.

• feechimafeechima Member Posts: 240
    edited October 11

You say the devs allow it like it is an issue. Killer mains have been complaining about it since the start of the game, just like survivor main's complain about camping. One having an actual effect of gameplay and yet still being acceptable by devs. What we got on the forum is people with hurt feelings, which has no bearing on the game unless you as a player allow it. Btw I don't tbag, but I do get bagged as killer and when playing against gf.

• UlvenDagothUlvenDagoth Member Posts: 2,629

I mean, they can dip there bags into any hot water they want. Not my issue. If it happens alot I get on Ghost Face with both "Movement speed while crouched" add-ons and Tbag chase people.

• Rin_is_my_waifuRin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 255

Do not forget the constant crying for killer nerfs which is the most common characteristic of entitled survivor mains

Tbagging is only a tool to show the opponent one's disrespect. Camping is an unpopular strategy. Two completely different things.

If you think it's totally fine to show other people your disrespect via the internet, that's your thing. Emphasis on "the internet" since it's just a case of being "brave" while being anonymous; most of these guys wouldn't dare to show their disrespect to another person's face IRL.

• JudgementJudgement Member Posts: 737

Issue with instant heals is that they reverse absolutely any and all progress a Killer has made. Killers are pressured on time and in the higher skill zone of games, two gens can pop by the time the average Survivor is downed, especially if a syringe medkit is chasing the ongoing pursuit.

Killers have absolutely nothing to reverse or reset the game like a syringe medkit does. Unless the Killer can instantly down (Hillbilly and Leatherface, or Clown/Huntress with add-on), there is hardly anything they can do to recover from it. It’s the ‘heal’ equivalent of old BNP.

• arslaNarslaN Member Posts: 598

You sound like you take teabagging way too seriously. It's been a thing for decades but only in DBD you'll see people constantly whining about teabagging.

It's not "disrespect" at all. It's just a game. It's a way of saying "haha I beat you". If you get offended by it, it is entirely your fault.

If you write "gg ez baby killer" and those sorts of messages in the chat then that's disrespectful.

@arslaN I take tbagging as (un)serious as "gg ez baby killer". It's the same level.

I'm not whining about it, I tell others to ignore it. When you pretend it's not a sign of disrespect, I'll correct you, that's all. 🤷

• altruisticaltruistic Member Posts: 834

Someone t bagging in a video game doesn’t hurt my feelings, but I also almost never do it in game. Some people are very sensitive, like OP for example.

• THEghostfaceTHEghostface Member Posts: 141

I believe some of you guys are misunderstanding. Yes of course it's their way of taunting, it's just such an undeserving taunt given that they would have died without that instaheal. I'm never angered by them, in fact, I love wondering what's goin' through their heads after that no skill moment. After that, it's pretty much waiting for the survivors to finally leave because everyone seems to have a knack for not leaving right away when their win is an inch behind them, and the hunt for another game begins.