We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Idea to Change Legion's Feral Frenzy

I like Legion, but their power is very disappointing, when the power can't down a single Survivor (or help to down a Survivor) you know there is something wrong. So I made a couple of changes to Feral Frenzy just to make them feel a little bit better to play and play against.

Base Stats

• 110 % movement speed.
  • 24 meter terror radius.

I want Legion to rely on their power, so I decreased their movement speed and terror radius.

Feral Frenzy

• 130 % movement speed.
  • 32 meter terror radius.

Increased movement speed gives Legion easier time for cathing up to Survivors. Incresed terror radius to give Survivors more time to react while Legion is approaching.

• Duration of Feral Frenzy is 7 seconds.
  • Post-Frenzy stun takes 3 seconds.
  • Recovery cooldown of Feral Frenzy is 15 seconds.
  • Reduced tunnel vision while stunned.

Reduced duration of Feral Frenzy because of incresed movement speed and to give Survivors more time to run away. Reduced stun to catch up to Survivors faster. And if I want Legion to rely on their power I reduced their power recovery cooldown.

• Takes 1.1 seconds to vault a pallet.
  • Takes 0.9 seconds to fast vault a window.
  • Takes 1.3 seconds to medium vault a window.

Increased pallet vault speed to not feel that slow with increased movement speed. Added new mechanic for Legion's window vaults. Legion can now perform a medium vault. That means Legion now must follow the angle rules like Survivors and gives counterplay for Survivors.

• Legion can now see pools of Blood and Scratch Marks while in Feral Frenzy.
  • Legion's Lunge was reduced to 0.15 seconds from normal 0.3 seconds.
  • When Legion misses an attack in Feral Frenzy, their missed attack cooldown is reduced by 100 %.

Why Legion can't see pools of Blood and Scratch Marks in the first place I ask? Reduced Legion's Lunge to 0.15 seconds to make for that 100 % missed recovery cooldown, because prenerf-Legion could go faster while swinging their weapon again and again.

• Legion can now down Injured Survivors without Deep Wounds while in Feral Frenzy but can't down injured Survivors with Deep Wounds while in Feral Frenzy.
  • Hitting a Survivor while not in Feral Frenzy or hitting a Survivor with Deep Wounds while in Feral Frenzy or manually ending Feral Frenzy will depleate the entire power gauge.

I want their power to be lethal in some way, but I want to keep the aspect of stabbing all Survivors without making it Over Powered. Without the depletion of the power gauge Legion could just hit a Survivor and then go into Feral Frenzy and stab them again for a very easy down and I don't want that.

Deep Wounds

• Mending action will now be considered as a healing action.
  • Self mend action will now take 12 seconds.
  • Self mend will now have 6 good Skill checks without the great Skillcheck option and will be slightly off center.
  • Mend timer is reduced to 20 seconds.

Mending will now work with sloppy butcher, medkits, etc.. I wanted the Mending action to be more interesting than just m1 simulator, so I added 6 good skillchecks and now the skillchecks will be slightly off center, not like Doctors, but similar and not that hard. Reduced mending timer to 20 seconds because 30 seconds is a lot of time and doesn't feel threatening enough.

Excuse my poor English. Tell me what dou you think in the comments and thank you for reading!

Comments

• UlvenDagothUlvenDagoth Member Posts: 2,629
    edited October 11

EDIT: reread some of these! I don't think it's a good idea anymore! Sorry!

In fact these seem like nerfs!

Post edited by UlvenDagoth on
  • MiloMilo Member Posts: 4,210

So let me get this straight, just a random situation:

You see 3 survivors, pop on your FF, stab everyone and then... turn into 110% without a power? Unless you see someone that is healing/mending with Nurse's (from what i can understand that's how you want it to work)

And punish survivors for not healing against a Legion even more (and yes im counting as if the Legion in situation had Thana/Sloppy)

I know Legion needs something to be a little more threating, but personally i dont think this is it.

• yandere777yandere777 Member Posts: 230

Same, and funny enough this legion will be more threatening if the survivors are injured without deep wounds. instant Bloodlust 3 and vault windows with yet again no counterplay? sounds like the good ole legion to me lmao