The November 2019 Developer Update is now available: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/103996/
Chapter 14 Teaser:
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Please fix your game. Seriously.

Hello dbd devs and community,

Can I simply start with this: please focus on fixing your game. Ever since the most recent update, on xbox one, we are getting no network connections very frequently. Myself or my two friends who I play with will get it every two games. It's absolutely frustrating. The no network connection error forces the person to dc mid-match and just screws up the entire balance. This was barely an issue prior to the update that removed 'survive with friends' and installed 'custom game'. Yes, I am aware that we need to restart our game after playing a custom game, but I promise you, all three of us have stable enough internet that we should NOT be getting the error.

Honestly, this new event incoming isn't even exciting because I KNOW how many bugs it is going to introduce and the old ones aren't fixed yet! I also still get the bug that makes it so people can't heal me. That has been a bug forever - how have you not fixed this yet? How do you expect your community to stay when you don't properly fix the most basic of bugs? New content only gets you so far. I know it sounds harsh and I know people will tell me how you guys are trying but it honestly doesn't feel that way.

You cannot tell me that it's so 'hard' to fix bugs or that you don't make enough money when a single outfit in auric cells (the most desired ones) is $10 each. It just seems like we as a community are being let down by constantly trying to believe in you and each patch creates more bugs, usually worse ones. It doesn't make sense.

I'm honestly scared that you purchased the most basic/cheap dedicated servers for this game and it will be worse off than it already is.