The 4.1.0 PTB starts today on Steam. Click here for more info.
game benefits killers too much?
i play a survivor and i feel as though the game benefits killers too much ill give a few examples
- downing someone with one shot. they're down to the ground from a singular shot. ruins the fun for a survivor big time, basically just a killers game at that point,
- 2. cant recover on the ground without help. once you're down thats it. if someone else is down too you're finished,
- killer using offerings that overrides survivor offerings. for example my cat tingling sense offering is over ridden all the time and the killer is just there with no warning, if they have an offering that overrides it then its useless to a survivor
- warning music starts waayyy too late now.
- using weapons to kill not hooks. in my opinion this shouldn't be a part of the game, ruins the fun completely and destroys what the game is about , how can you survive if they just kill you on the spot giving no opportunity to be rescued?
- being able to see exactly where someone is on the map . ive had a killer put a survivor on a hook not even close to me and ive been in the basement already in a cupboard yet he comes all the way to the basement and to the exact cupboard, no offering should give a player that much advantage
and those are my examples .