Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.

Do you think size matters?

I was wondering if other people feel like theyre spotted sooner when playing male survivors. I use males as an example because theyre all physically larger and taller than the female survivors and logically easier to see.

My main boy is Dwight but i play almost every male characters pretty reguarly (p3 david and p2 on jake n ace.) But ive found when i play Claudette or Feng it seems easier to stealth and escape. Im usually caught first less, if at all, and winning chases is easier. I also find myself getting stuck on corners and clipped by weapons more as male characters

Since ive gotten Adam I've had a lot of trouble even going two minutes in a match without getting caught because hes just MASSIVE. I run urban on him and he's still the same size as claudette standing.

Tl;dr: do you as a survivor find yourself escaping/staying hidden better as female survivors. And as killer do you spot male characters faster/easier than female ones?

Comments