We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Dead by daylight salty survivor screenshot #12416

CetrenCetren Member Posts: 697

I don't understand this. I didn't expect a gg and a heart, but come on guys. Oh yeah, and this was after I dug through 2 instaheals from the ground for maximum efficiency, and 3 decisive strikes and before he spammed me with about a hundred messages about being a degenerate for playing well as spirit, he complained that I had NOED. (Which I never hit a healthy survivor with, only injured ones) and add-ons, (hidden secret brown add-on spirit OP??)

Comments

• GodNapGodNap Member Posts: 50
  • QuolQuol Member Posts: 99
    edited October 12

Does he have that as a copy/paste? The one is fairly creative though, gotta give ponts for using troglodyte i dont see that much (even if he misspelled it)

But, really man? That outfit? Im not one to criticize killers much but come on.

• ad19970ad19970 Member Posts: 1,621

Lol. Imagine someone taking their time to write all that. Just because they lost a match. No matter if I believe that Spirit needs a nerf or not, that's ridiculous.

• CetrenCetren Member Posts: 697

Oops. Ah well. I was having a bunch of clown meme games right before this so. XD

• ASAPTurtleASAPTurtle Member Posts: 457
    edited October 12

Your build wasn't terrible to play against. Noed and Hex Ruin on a Spirit is questionable tho. Plus they had 2 Insta heals. They either played against one to many spirits that night or they had a bad day.

• Tzeentchling9Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,737
    edited October 13

You monster, how dare you fail your job as Fun Giver to the double insta heal SWF.

As Penance, that'll be 10 naked Clown games and you will graciously thank the Survivors after each match for the opportunity to entertain them.

• StarMoralStarMoral Member Posts: 495

I legit had a Hag game yesterday where all four survivors DC after I down Bill, and (I'm not even joking) survivors named "Convent of Racism" and "Convent of Hatred" complained about my unplayable lag... At 50 ping.

• TheALIENTheALIEN Member Posts: 221

Ah, the memes are real- do love that word troglodyte Xx

• LirulinielLiruliniel Member Posts: 910
  • Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 1,771

Where is what you said? Or is this not as interesting? Can I upload salty Killer Screenshots as well?

Does Spirit really need NOED? Can I ask more questions? Can I take Lyoner instead of a question?

• CetrenCetren Member Posts: 697

I was silent at first. He sent a salty message. I said "gg" he spammed that message. I said "Sorry but I'm still not salty" and left the lobby. Those quotes are verbatim by the way.

• TheHoodedOneTheHoodedOne Member Posts: 6,508

What does this even mean?

• PoisonNPoisonN Member Posts: 284

That's why I don't feel bad for survivors who constantly says that Spirit is unfair. They kinda deserve her. And lol this is so ironic... They really think they're good relying on insta heals?

• UlvenDagothUlvenDagoth Member Posts: 2,629

I mean, I literally just had a game fly by in the shortest i've ever seen, and then got called a pleb and stuff. I just said "Well if you want to play the game boring thats on you, imma go have fun."

People get salty even when they win

• FibijeanFibijean Member Posts: 1,049

That's just hilarious. Borderline indecipherable, and I'm not sure if he knows what troglodyte means, but he obviously really likes the word because he used it twice. At the point where someone's trying so hard to insult you but barely making any sense, it's hard to even label it as toxic. It's just pitiable.

• Micheal_MyersMicheal_Myers Member Posts: 629

It's funny too... They had insta-Heals... Guess they were expecting them to live.. Now weren't they? XD

Remember Ladies and gents...

Point and Laugh at the Toxic Survivors who expected to live.

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 1,159

You know that survivor has that copy paste ready for ever Spirit match.

• Sasori_puppetSasori_puppet Member Posts: 250

baby survivors are so CUTE!

• Johnny_XManJohnny_XMan Member Posts: 860

She is annoying to play against... I wouldn't expect any less from a salty person.

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 1,645

That's hilarious and sad. That player most likely has it pasted somewhere, ready for any match.

• ThasardThasard Member Posts: 69

Honestly the ability to converse after game should be eliminated. That would do away with a lot of the negativity people think they need to bring to the game. And I wish I could have a unique name separate from my PS4 name so they can't message me their toxic messages.

• Financial_StabilityFinancial_Stability Member Posts: 217

You can't win with these fools. You win, they're angry and tell you to [BAD WORD], you lose their pompous and still tell you to [BAD WORD].

It seems like the only winning move is not to play at all.

• RivynRivyn Member Posts: 360

Isn't Iron Will a must at red rank, seeing as Spirit is in nearly every match?

• EntityEvictorEntityEvictor Member Posts: 273

I had 3 dcs playing as legion when hooked a survivor under the first min and patrolled gens twice coming back to injure the rescuer, downing the recued survivor then going back to hunt the rescuer without going for the hook and they all rage quit and said im a camping and tunneling douchbag...

• DonnieTheZombieDonnieTheZombie Member Posts: 189

Lol after the three d's, two syringes, and two borrow times youre a braindead generate . [BAD WORD] survivors are ridiculous hahaha