We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Idea for a new perk.

suli033suli033 Member Posts: 22

Each minute the killer spends chasing you gain a token you can gain up to 3 tokens. After gaining a token you receive a 3/4/5% increase to action speed valting, cleansing, opening exits, etc. Does not apply to generators. After gaining a token you lose it after a minute of not being in a chase with the killer and also by failing skill checks. Personally to me this perk seems very good because killers should not spend too much time committing to one survivor.

Please let me know your thoughts on this perk idea and be respectful about it.

Comments

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 1,771

Let me get this right - for getting chased by the Killer, you get a Speed Boost when vaulting, to extend the chase even longer?

• suli033suli033 Member Posts: 22

@Aven_Fallen No I'm getting a speed boost for the killer committing to long to a chase that he shouldn't be. Also 3 minutes is a very long time to be in a chase for and 15% faster valting speed is a miniscule even when paired with resilience and spine chill.