Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.

Wake Up should be buffed to include hatch aura

pemberleypemberley Member Posts: 1,510

I want builds for Where Did They Go. But that would also be a handy dandy side bonus for the wake up user.

Comments

• PistolTimbPistolTimb Member Posts: 1,414

Wake up should let you wake yourself up similar to snapping out of it.

• EnviouSLAYEnviouSLAY Member Posts: 301

yeah left behind does that already or id agree

• pemberleypemberley Member Posts: 1,510

Only works as the sole survivor.

Anyways this is a “buff wake up” thread, so of course this isn’t how it currently works. But wake up showing the hatch aura would be a nice little thing to use it for - especially if you’re going for the trophy without swf.

• FibijeanFibijean Member Posts: 8,283

That would make Left Behind literally just a worse version of Wake Up though.

Screw you, Bill. Goblin Quentin is master now.

• SziosisSziosis Member Posts: 186

If anything, it should reveal the aura of the hatch to others while you are within a few meters of it. That's the only buff i can see happening.

• MochanMochan Member Posts: 2,886

Wake Up is a different trigger from Left Behind.

Wake Up works when the gens are powered, and works a much larger distance. Left Behind only triggers if everyone else is dead and is more limited.

This would be a big buff if it were done.

• bigbeefynachobigbeefynacho Member Posts: 237

LB reveals hatch aura now. I use it all the time when I'm solo. Absolutely love it.

• Star99erStar99er Member Posts: 898

Or they could just increase the speed of which you open gates from 5/10/15 to 15/20/25%. And make it to where you can see all survivors auras when standing inside the exit gate.