We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Wake Up should be buffed to include hatch aura

pemberleypemberley Member Posts: 1,153

I want builds for Where Did They Go. But that would also be a handy dandy side bonus for the wake up user.

Comments

• thatguyinktownthatguyinktown Member Posts: 813

Wake Up won't, but Left Behind either will or does now.

• PistolTimbPistolTimb Member Posts: 25

Wake up should let you wake yourself up similar to snapping out of it.

• EnviouSLAYEnviouSLAY Member Posts: 153

yeah left behind does that already or id agree

• pemberleypemberley Member Posts: 1,153

Only works as the sole survivor.

Anyways this is a “buff wake up” thread, so of course this isn’t how it currently works. But wake up showing the hatch aura would be a nice little thing to use it for - especially if you’re going for the trophy without swf.

• FibijeanFibijean Member Posts: 1,049

That would make Left Behind literally just a worse version of Wake Up though.

Screw you, Bill. Goblin Quentin is master now.

• SziosisSziosis Member Posts: 122

If anything, it should reveal the aura of the hatch to others while you are within a few meters of it. That's the only buff i can see happening.

• MochanMochan Member Posts: 2,388

Wake Up is a different trigger from Left Behind.

Wake Up works when the gens are powered, and works a much larger distance. Left Behind only triggers if everyone else is dead and is more limited.

This would be a big buff if it were done.

• bigbeefynachobigbeefynacho Member Posts: 65

LB reveals hatch aura now. I use it all the time when I'm solo. Absolutely love it.

• Star99erStar99er Member Posts: 569

Or they could just increase the speed of which you open gates from 5/10/15 to 15/20/25%. And make it to where you can see all survivors auras when standing inside the exit gate.