Home PTB Feedback Archives 3.3.0 PTB Gameplay Feedback

nurse -> new legion

devs have nerfed nurse a little too much. she is very weak now compared to what it was. i never had a problem with nurse. some said she was op. ok. nerf her, just not this much. and i feel it is ok to have some killers who are superior than others. it just adds to the fear factor of this game. the fact that nurse was op was kinda balanced by the fact that she was hard to master. not everyone played nurse. when i faced nurse i always accepted that i would most probably lose. but that was ok. its not a big deal. you dont have to win every single game. when devs nerf killers they just become almost unplayable, like legion -_- . you cant nerf survivors, just their perks. so why not nerf nurses add ons ( bcs her skills dont need nerfs ) and do slight changes to her base kit for ex. just that. dont need to drop her to the ground like she is now. it's a 4v1 game. if devs continuously nerf killers then the whole game would become unplayable little by little. the main thing i would like to point out is that you dont always have to win. there will always be very good killers ( because of base kit/op add ons) as well as as very good survivors ( because of perks/looping skills). you cant nerf base kit of survivors because they dont have powers, just add ons. so if killers get nerfed, than this would have to be balanced on the survivors side.

would you agree/partly agree with me on this ?

Comments

• SunTzuSunTzu Member Posts: 69

In this game the devs love is surv. The nurse as a kit was fine, they didn't have to touch her.

• DaGreenBoltDaGreenBolt Member Posts: 453

I completely agree, but the nurse just needed a nerf in add ons. Her base kit was fine, the people that claim nurse is OP are usually survivors that play against god nurses.

This nerf doesn't bring people to play nurse, and now nurse is probably needing a movement speed buff or something, cause no players that want to try and main nurse will really do it, due to all these limitations to her base power and how trash some add ons are.

• NosplashNosplash Member Posts: 77

i appreciate all your inputs. i also think only her add ons needed a rework. i never minded losing to a nurse. as i dont mind losing to a spirit/billy. its also good to see you can still get 4k with nurse. maybe nurse mains will adopt to the changes, but i still think they did a little too much damage on her

• xllxENIGMAxllxxllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923
    edited October 2019

Yes nurse base kit changes was BS but she's far away from legion.

• copperslycoppersly Member Posts: 2,156

Yes that pretty much sums it up. Against potatoes nothing really changes but against good survivors Nurse might as well just be an m1 slower-than-survivors killer now.

I agree she isn't dumpster tier but she is just B/low A after the nerfs. Nowhere near as fun or fluid to play and now you can't beat sweaty SWF unless they mess up. Because that's great and fun design, losing no matter what unless they make the mistake.

• phantasmalphantasmal Member Posts: 143
    edited October 2019

Not to say I completely disagree but you do realize you are being a major hypocrite there, right? 'losing no matter what unless they make the mistake.' is exactly how survivor gameplay vs Nurse is on live.

• OmegaXIIOmegaXII Member Posts: 1,603

Only 2 killers that is not rely on survivors making mistakes. Also, they got heavily punished for any mistakes

Some of the rest can't even punish mistakes survivors made, and they are ok for you?

• phantasmalphantasmal Member Posts: 143

I kindly urge you to reread my post cause I said nothing like that. Tho seeing your slightly broken English I'm not that surprised that you misinterpreted my sentence.

I was merely pointing out something that I consider a faulty argument.

Obv it's not ideal that some killers have a harder time to punish mistakes BUT that doesn't justify having killers that are on the complete opposite side of the spectrum. Ideally every killer should be A tier, neither higher nor lower.

Let's not forget that maps are getting reworked which means killers should have an easier time to force mistakes in the future.

• StarMoralStarMoral Member Posts: 819

Say Psych right now