Home Polls

What is the Worst Feel Bad Moment in Dead by Daylight?

Theoretical_HeartTheoretical_Heart Member Posts: 398

What is the Worst Feel Bad Moment in Dead by Daylight? 181 votes

As killer watching all 4 survivors escape
12%
BBQnDemogorgonSblitcherKnucklesHoodiedJawsIsTheNextKillerWalker_of_the_fog_96musstang62AhoyWolfdjsponge10lynelmaneturkeybeachOriginalNameGunDemNoobsMonlyth909FilledPizzaasdi_vasdiLambdaGlamourousLeviathantenoresax 22 votes
As killer watching the BM player get hatch
13%
AjaxGuntersonMister_xDTherapySlothMiriamGTapeKnotstarkiller1286SteenGooierDelsKibaraCrowFoxyJoao_BandicootMedicSpirit7NullSp3cXxkuroxshiroxXMysticAdvisorPulsarHey_Its_James8obot1cfly_172ThxForFacecampingUlvenDagoth 25 votes
As survivor carrying your team (gens & saves) then getting one hooked
19%
PuggyMohawkDwight_FairfieldStevoAdelooCheersSpacingLlamasdanielbird11Kurben_AnatoliarslaNXpikselfeechimaTheLegendDyl4n1TragicSolitudeMert_MK_HSboom04_yobudddKralleKillermainBTWm8Boosted_DwightUistreel 35 votes
As survivor having a teammate or multiple teammates DC before a single gen is done
7%
Tzeentchling9RainbowPatooieTheRockstarKnight[Deleted User]ZumzoTechnicCarlosylupleasedontbetoxic117ShadowRainTwdgaydavidking[Deleted User][Deleted User]Toastyy 14 votes
As killer getting looped for multiple gens
5%
MisterCremasterrihckOkapiTaigaDr_LoomisSeltas0208jasonq500TodgeweihtDbDPlayer999Eschatologue 10 votes
As killer losing a hook due to a blind/pallet/sabo/block
1%
CallMeBaconDoofy_GRaven014 3 votes
As survivor getting farmed/camped/tunneled
8%
FoggyDownpourDaltonioAgent47cricketscornertoxicmeggocafghanistanChatkovskiASAPTurtleC_895895siyke26StevePerryPsychOutzmassaniDebridgedFblthpppo8820Kotobelka 16 votes
As survivor watching that STUPID Claudette hide around the outskirts of the map
3%
FibijeanKarltastiskgrayon444grtf47BenZ0Famicx 6 votes
As survivor watching that STUPID Claudette Self Care while you are going into struggle
12%
LaakeriVolfawottNoFaceAztreonam78AxX7891UnBeastedDreskinunadventuresrch614LiannetJakojoAngryFluffyRIP_LegionPhoxBabyBubbaMainForceful_SporkBrucecastro81ParallaxFastestVirginiaZackAndCody 22 votes
Other
15%
BossRattmanMrDardonVolantConch1719ShugoriEleghost[Deleted User]Micheal_MyersAven_FallenNutty_ProfessorTAGwhammigobambamGrootDudexEaHeroiqJiggleWigglesensualsatanStarMoralxAlkarixKycer 28 votes

Comments

• Theoretical_HeartTheoretical_Heart Member Posts: 398

We are masochistic fools. Nah, the fun times outweigh the feel bads, nothing like the adrenaline rush DBD gives you.

• Mr_GoodmanMr_Goodman Member Posts: 61

The damn BM hatch really triggers me more than anything.

• FairP1ayerFairP1ayer Member Posts: 443

Good ol’ Hex: Ruin will always make that the case when playing with potatoes.

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,215

Why are we still here just to suffer?

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,127
    edited October 2019
  • ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 3,681
    As survivor getting farmed/camped/tunneled

Getting farmed camped and tunneled definitely makes me wanna quit some times

• ahandfulofrainahandfulofrain Member Posts: 528
    Other

All of them.

• TragicSolitudeTragicSolitude Member Posts: 2,749
    edited October 2019

lol I think the masochistic fools bit might be on the money.

But no, you're right, this game has its moments. Every once in a while I pull off something glorious and it's like, "Woohoo! Everyone gimme a high five!"

I think one of the most feel bad moments in the game is being an amazing teammate, cleansing four totems, and then dying to NOED. Bonus points if it's my first hook and/or I'm the only one to die that round.

• starkiller1286starkiller1286 Member Posts: 704

It sucks when a bm survivor manages to escape with tgeir poor manners.

• UlvenDagothUlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535

It's this, or 2-3 gens going off after one bloody chase.

• Theoretical_HeartTheoretical_Heart Member Posts: 398

Been there. This scenario is why I run NOED. Call me whatever name you want, I don't care. Sometimes you just have a bad game and NOED can turn it around. Survivors will inevitably try to make you feel bad when you use it. But it and Blood Warden are the Killer's second chance perks. The survivors who are most likely to try and judge you use Decisive Strike, Self Care, Adrenaline, Flashlights, Insta Heals... ect.

Point is that both sides have "oopsie" perks to rectify mistakes. But for some reason Killer's are "bad" for using theirs. Lol.

• sensualsatansensualsatan Member Posts: 92
    Other

Getting 1 or more disconnects as a killer when playing fair and really well. Then receiving a black pip or loss of a pip due to not meeting the point requirements.

• StarMoralStarMoral Member Posts: 819
    Other

Having to hit the space bar for DS BEFORE it gets to the skillcheck.

• EleghostEleghost Member Posts: 739
    Other

Where's the watching a recently downed survivor get insta-healed option?

• JakojoJakojo Member Posts: 193
    As survivor watching that STUPID Claudette Self Care while you are going into struggle

The Self-Care one most definitely. That is the best killer perk in the game.

• MonlythMonlyth Member Posts: 507
    As killer watching all 4 survivors escape

I'm a practical fellow; even if the BM player got the hatch, I call it a win if I got a 3K.

• FibijeanFibijean Member Posts: 8,332
    edited October 2019
    As survivor watching that STUPID Claudette hide around the outskirts of the map

Just generally being screwed over by teammates who have no business playing so moronically at their rank. It's why I try to avoid playing solo.

• Nutty_ProfessorNutty_Professor Member Posts: 619
    edited October 2019
    Other

When I loop the killer for five gens and then getting downed with NOED

Or

When I see a black ward or blank killer offering.

• UlvenDagothUlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535

Now i hear the whole speech!

• KycerKycer Member Posts: 337
    edited October 2019
    Other

As a console killer:

missing a hit because of the low aim sensitivity or bad FPS.

Playing nice and clean against toxic SWFs that will BM you at the exit gate eventually.

when I see a “Strode Key” offering

• LaakeriLaakeri Member Posts: 833
    edited October 2019

I hate my team mates more often than killer and their playstyle.

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 2,680
    As killer getting looped for multiple gens

But it turns in to feel GOOOOOD when they end up close 3 gening themselves!

• HeroiqHeroiq Member Posts: 1,100
    Other

killer: watching the 3 remaining survivors escape thru the hatch

survivor: getting downed and then facecamped by noed after carrying the blendette and the nea that kept urban evasioning around the corners of the map.