We have been informed of a security breach over the weekend. If you receive a message asking you to change your password, please do so using the password reset option as soon as possible, and be sure to update any other sites where you use the same password. For more details, click here: https://status.vanillaforums.com/incidents/2zdqxf3bt7mj

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Hide and seek

KuroiKuroi Member Posts: 10

Hello! First of all let me explain, the other day me and some friends were playing, but since I was working I couldn't do it the normal way so we came out with a way to play hide and seek. Here are the rules:

As killer:

• Starting the game you need to give the survivors 10 seconds to hide before start seeking.

• Once you encounter a survivor you can downed it and then hooked it. When you hook a survivor you give immunity to the rest to unhook and heal, after healed 10 seconds to hide again are gived.

• If you encounter the same survivor you can downed it and the proceed to make memento mori.

• To win the game as a killer you need to close the hatch and kill the last survivor, they can use the door or key to escape so be careful.

• You can use Franklin's demise

Prohibited killers: Ghost Face and The doctor.

To play as survivor:

• Hide from the killer and be on movement the ravens are not sparing anyone.

• If the killer finds you? to this one there are two ways of playing:

X The survivor is not allowed to run.

○ The survivor can run until the killer catch him.

(If the survivor is allowed to run the killer can use noed because of conditions with last survivor)

• You only get one chance to be hooked. If you get caught again you loose.

• You can use key or another item of your liking.

• To win the game as a survivor you need to escape trough hatch or door

Survivors can use Murky Reagent.

I though it was a good idea to share this mode of playing since is a good way to practice, you dont have to play it if you dont like it of course, if you watch my video/trailer trash thank you! 💙