A change to mending
Deep wounds is really far from threatening at best.
So my idea is to make deep wounds more threatening and not counterproductive with legion.
- Mending takes 15 seconds.
- The deep wound bar reduces when out of chase. Mending stops the bar from dropping.
- Survivors can mend themselves while running OUT OF CHASE at a 50% rate, by holding the main action button (the same when repairing generators).
- Mending while running is capped at 80% of the bar(you can still let thr button be pressed and counts as still mending). The remaining 20% must be mended by standing still.
Q&A about this:
WHY 15 SECONDS INSTEAD OF 10?
It takes survivors' time and keeps the pressure.
WHY OUT OF CHASE AND NOT OUT OF THE TERROR RADIUS?
Legion depends on terror radius to injure multiple survivors. That said, they need a big detection range for killer instinct to be effective and this is counterproductive with deep wounds as it is now.
WHY BEING ABLE TO MEND ONLY OUT OF CHASE AND NOT WHILE IN A CHASE?
Being able to mend while in a chase ables survivors to finish mending inside the chase, even if capped at 80% there is only 3 seconds left of standing still to finish mending.
WHY A 50% RATE MENDING WHILE RUNNING? AND WHY IS IT CAPPED AT 80%?
Because mending should take time. This makes sure that survivors dont exploit it to be running to a generator while mending without a problem. Doing that takes time and you eventually need to stop to mend.
Its capped at 80% just to make sure that you need to stop to mend.
BUT IF LEGION STILL MOONWALKS, ITS A MATTER OF TIME FOR THEM TO TAKE YOU DOWN. AM I RIGHT?
No, because you can maintain the button pressed, even if you reach the 80%, pretty much like when you are in the dying state at 95% recovery - you can still let the button pressed, counting the action.
If you have more questions feel free to ask and ill add them to here if i think they can be a common one.