Nintendo Switch™ players: Instability issues prevented us from releasing the mid-chapter update and The Archives. Good news! We are working towards launching the update sometime next week.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Slightly increase sacrifice BPS maybe?

Most of the time, the "sacrifice" bloodpoints never gets capped out. Either you hook ALL survivors 3 times, or hope to god you have the end-game collapse occur when survivors are sacrificed on the hook.

Comments

• GalklifeGalklife Member Posts: 229

tell that to survivors that literally CANT get their surv points maxed, you have to make 11/12 hooks (even less if you count hooks during EGC), surv would have to escape and selfcare like 10 times (killer has to hit at least 10 times and leave you xd) so tell me more about impossible things (survs got increased bp gain but only in those categories that they already max out pretty easly if they arent bad)

+ isnt maxing out supposed to be hard? (in survs case its impossible but in killers its just hard?)

• Mtom912Mtom912 Member Posts: 313
    edited October 21

Sacrifice encourages 3 hooking survivors, so it discourages camping & tunneling, it’s really not hard to max sacrifice, end game hooks make it easier so you don’t even have to 4k to get 32k bp

edited October 21

It does slightly if someone just hard tunnels survivors that have been hooked, the last survivor could have only been hooked once, or not at all, so they would only get 1 more hook worth of sacrifice points if they 4k, so they won’t have 12 hooks worth of points

• NoShinyPonyNoShinyPony Member Posts: 3,619

The 8k cap per category should just get removed. This would solve so many problems.

(Keep the overall cap of 32k bloodpoints so we don't get never ending farming games.)

• Victor_hensleyVictor_hensley Member Posts: 207

You must be very lucky, or I must be very unlucky because i very rarely get 8k sacrifice BPS. I have an easier time getting 4k and all iridescent emblems than getting the BPS for sacrifice.

(while this does nothing to the discussion, I play killer and survivor equally if you wanted to know)

Yeah I play both, I regularly get 8K sacrifice, and 32K bp, cause I make it a extra side objective to myself to try and 2 hook all survivors before I finish anyone, I won’t actively stop chasing someone on death hook, but if I see 2 survivors one I know is on death hook, and one that isn’t I’ll go for the one that’s not, this is kinda encouraged from my own personal opinion of all players are entitled to getting a chance to play the game, so I’m heavily against just tunneling someone to death. So I probably sacrifice my gate keeper emblem sometimes to get more bloodpoints, but I don’t really care since I’m normally already rank 1 so pipping means nothing to me

• UlvenDagothUlvenDagoth Member Posts: 2,813

I think BPs should be increased on BOTH sides. Survivors don't get enough from what I hear.