Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Nooblicious things you did when you started DBD

13»

Comments

• KharKhar Member Posts: 34

Smack the survivors on the hook so they'd die faster

• karatinac97karatinac97 Member Posts: 97

1. Accidentally teabagging in the middle of a chase. Can't count how many times I ended up crouching instead of sprinting.

2. Body blocking team mates as I had no idea what I was doing.

3. Hiding for too long and doing nothing everytime I heard the terror radius.

• yakul1nausicaayakul1nausicaa Member Posts: 46

I didn't know killers could lunge, so i chased survivors until i was just behind them for a quick attack.

As a Survivor i didn't realise failing skill checks would give the killer a notification so i would continue working on a generator as everyone ran away. Also, i didn't know much about the perks like BBQ and Nurse's calling, so i was always getting found and not knowing how.

• RainbowPatooieRainbowPatooie Member Posts: 178

I just played super immersive, hid whenever I heard the terror radius, and couldn't loop the killer at all.

Somehow I reached rank 1 while playing like this.

• cricketscornercricketscorner Member Posts: 235

Tried to get myself off the hook every game as soon as I saw the prompt because I thought you were supposed to.

Fast vaulted into a locker any time I heard a killer's heartbeat and would be dumbfounded when caught, lol

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 4,246

A very noob thing I did when the Halloween DLC was released was play with Object of Obsession when I had absolutely no clue that the killer could also see my aura - I played with my friend and I was teabagging him whilst looking at the killer 🙄 - yeah I got face camped that game!

I did apologise in the after game chat though after my friend pointed out why.

Lesson learnt - read all patch notes and perk information before playing!

• bomb1720bomb1720 Member Posts: 285

thinking t bagging at exit was farting...as to say eat my dust!

• Thanatos_xThanatos_x Member Posts: 25

Playing Leatherface

i tried using billy first and i found that hard so then i went to leatherface, big mistake, hahaha

• EndstilleEndstille Member Posts: 500

I used pallets as a distraction.

• December_1863December_1863 Member Posts: 206

not knowing hatch was a thing, and trying to complete generators as the last survivor alive.

• meatisadelicacymeatisadelicacy Member Posts: 148

I ran self-care lol

not understanding what a black lock was. i took a key with milky glass with blood amber. in game go to a fiery skull cos when that gets broke you see a black circle, end game lost key and i was like, why, why? now that is very dumb lol

• TunnelVisionTunnelVision Member Posts: 175

Holding L2 on old Freddy for extended periods of time until i was satisfied they were in a coma rather than a short nap...