The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

what killer would you like to see in DBD?

2»

Comments

• fluffymareepfluffymareep Member Posts: 631
    The Reaper

They also denied Clowns and non-human creatures, so we have some hope.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 2,300
    other(comment down below)

The never said they denied non-humans, they just said humanoids, which can include anything that looks like a human (general shape).

• fluffymareepfluffymareep Member Posts: 631
    The Reaper

Oh, I heard they did. I don't follow the streams too closely. Still hope, though. :3

• BenZ0BenZ0 Member Posts: 752

I preffer a original Killer from the devs, I made a list of "themed" Killer I would like to see ingame.

1. A mummy with a kind of pyromade map
    2. A grim reaper with a catacombs map
    3. A religios type killer like a nun or something with a big church map
  • Walker_of_the_fog_96Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 596
    The Candyman

He has the free way to enter the game!

1-has no demands that retain the license (like jason😥)

2-has a weapon (hook in the right hand, which curiously with that hand attack all killers in the game)

3-has a survivor (helen lyle)

4-has a realm (cabrini green)

I really do not know why he has not entered the game, and it would be incredible that he entered with dialogues made by Tony Rodd!

Candyman,candyman,candyman,candyman,candyman........well i tried😭

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

• OriginalSinOriginalSin Member Posts: 22

I think something like The Thing, where it change to look like a survivor would be kind of cool. That would have a real scare factor.

• SebaOutbreakSebaOutbreak Member Posts: 90

The monster from Jeepers Creepers. It's been a while since I've watched the movies, but the concept of a Killer who can fly (with some limitations of course, otherwise it probably would be broken) is something I'd like to see.

Though I REALLY wanted to vote for Predator.

• venividivenividi Member Posts: 3

Would love to see John Carpenters The Thing as a killer. The killer would be able to transform to look like any of the survivors and emit no terror radius while transformed but would not be able to kill while looking like a survivor. Also would be able to work on generators while looking like a survivor but would be regressing them instead

• xEaxEa Member Posts: 549

The Hellraiser

The Slender

The Pyramid head

• MementoMori_MassacreMementoMori_Massacre Member Posts: 4
    edited October 25
    The Doll(Chucky)

I would really like to see Chucky added into the mix!

I've thought of how this could be done:

He'd have his signature knife in one hand and in the other, the voo-doo doll from the first Child's Play film. Chucky would have the ability to inflict survivors with different effects by stabbing the voo-doo doll.

When hooking survivors, instead of picking them up and throwing them over his shoulder, he could drag them. The hook itself could lower to the ground once Chucky approaches with a caught survivor. Either that or perhaps the entity could raise a platform in front of the hook so Chucky could reach it.

He would be the shortest killer by far. Which I think would create some really sneaky, scary, fun gameplay!

Chucky also has different looks that could be used for cosmetic DLC. For example, his "Bride of Chucky" stitched appearance, his knife hand from the end of Child's Play 2, and various other weapons.

• SherrySherry Member Posts: 68

I think it'd be nice to have non licensed killers like:

Bigfoot

a mummy

an alien

the Boogieman

a dinosaur

Jack the ripper

• TheHoodiedOneTheHoodiedOne Member Posts: 7,787

Loutermilch

Love his design, he has a cool lore, and his mori could be amazing

• TheHoodiedOneTheHoodiedOne Member Posts: 7,787

This is why forums is a great place

• KnucklesKnuckles Member Posts: 215
    edited October 25

Muriel from Hansel and Gretel Witch hunters would be my pick.

We need more "Lady Killers" !

• hinoutoumeihinoutoumei Member Posts: 145
    edited December 3

Chapter 15 should be an original chapter in which the tables are turned and now the killer must escape 4 survivors. the survivors special ability is to disconnect. IT has a 10/11 chance of succeeding. If any of the survivors disconnect before the killer can escape the match, the killer instantly loses the game.

o wait..nvm. that describes the way the game already is.

• UnicornUnicorn Member Posts: 543

Pennywise 💜